Hello people.

Sep 13, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
I was raised in a secular home, my mom is a pantheist, and my dad never really talks about religion, I have no idea what he is.

I am here to find answers. I am starting to read the bible tomorrow, so I might have questions about things I read. Anyways, I hope I don't bother anybody.

I read the Koran last week. A co worker gave it to me. I have never dead any religious books before so it was weird I guess. Anyways, I decided to give the Bible a shot too. I might read the Book of Mormon next,idk.

I never really thought much about God, or religion or an afterlife before. My brother passed away a 6 months ago. Wasn't wearing a seat belt, and was ejected from his car during head on collision. We had a serious bromance going on. The best of friends. Anyways, this event got me caring for the first time, about whether their is an afterlife. So now I have started searching for answers. The skeptic in me tells me I won't find it, but heck I don't really have anything to lose.

Oh btw, I am a 26 year old security consultant and auditor. Basically people hire me to legally break into their home or facility in order to gauge the effectiveness of their systems.

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi, welcome to CF, I am sure you will have a great time here, there are many opportunities for chat and questions answered on all sorts of topics, for making new friends and having support.

Here are some links that I hope you will find helpful,

Here is our welcome center

Here are some basic How To's of using the site "technically"

Here's a quick link to the basic site-wide rules

This is a quick link to some FAQs (frequently asked questions).

Here's a link to the list of our moderators and others here to help you obtain the best experience on the site.

IF you're experiencing difficulty accessing your respective forum:

Click here to post to ask for access to the "Men's Forum"

You are in my prayers.
296474-albums4551-39237t.gif
296474-albums4551-39239t.gif

Upvote 0

alexier

Stand Firm In Faith
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2007
North Wales
✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi there and a BIG WELCOME to CF!
I am so sorry to hear about your brother...it was actually my dads death that got my sister thinking about the bigger picture, we had been brought up Christian but she left and is now (Very slowly) coming back due to dad (whom like you we miss very much - typical daddies girls! :0))
If I can help in anyway, please don't hesitate to ask!
Many Blessings Lexie :0)

Upvote 0