Wisconsin, USA
✟15,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am new to the forums and am happy to be here. I hope to get to know everyone well. I'm a 25-year-old young lady from Wisconsin, born and raised, I'll be 26 in February. I'm disabled from a genetic condition and haven't worked since the end of January. I'm exactly one month post-op from my second surgery of the year today and I have a third surgery coming up in a couple of weeks, but it's pretty minor - no real recovery time after. I am about 16 months out of a 5-year relationship with my ex-fiance, whom I was supposed to marry earlier this month actually, and I am not currently seeing or seeking anyone - all in due (and God's) time, right?

I have a long and complicated life story for only being 25 and I have to leave in less than an hour and I am not dressed to go, so I will save those stories for where they belong. But I will say that I was baptized and raised Catholic until I was about 9 and then my family started attending an Evangelical Free church after my sister died and we moved to a different town. I was baptized again with that church, if I remember correctly. After I graduated high school in 2009 and left for college, I began church hopping and I would attend Mass with my Catholic friends some weekends and then sometimes I would go to other services with different friends. I am currently in between churches, but I drive a couple of towns over to attend Mass with my last living grandparent, my grandma Jo, and my Aunt & Uncle who take care of her now and again. The new church in my town that I'm considering seems to be nondenominational. The previous church I was attending was too "mega-churchy" for me and I was getting overwhelmed with the sheer number of attendees -- I attended for 7 months didn't make any friends or form a relationship with the pastors.

Anyways, I should run. Well, limp. Have a goodnight/day/afternoon. It has been a pleasure making your aquaintance.

Blessings.

Reactions: mnorian

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Welcome. :)

You should check out the section "Singles" on this forum if you have a chance. Lots of young-adults there, some other sections of the forum can be quite heated at times & stressful if you get involved in the debates. Singles can be a place to chill.

Hope to see you around,
Cody

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am new to the forums and am happy to be here. I hope to get to know everyone well. I'm a 25-year-old young lady from Wisconsin, born and raised, I'll be 26 in February. I'm disabled from a genetic condition and haven't worked since the end of January. I'm exactly one month post-op from my second surgery of the year today and I have a third surgery coming up in a couple of weeks, but it's pretty minor - no real recovery time after. I am about 16 months out of a 5-year relationship with my ex-fiance, whom I was supposed to marry earlier this month actually, and I am not currently seeing or seeking anyone - all in due (and God's) time, right?

I have a long and complicated life story for only being 25 and I have to leave in less than an hour and I am not dressed to go, so I will save those stories for where they belong. But I will say that I was baptized and raised Catholic until I was about 9 and then my family started attending an Evangelical Free church after my sister died and we moved to a different town. I was baptized again with that church, if I remember correctly. After I graduated high school in 2009 and left for college, I began church hopping and I would attend Mass with my Catholic friends some weekends and then sometimes I would go to other services with different friends. I am currently in between churches, but I drive a couple of towns over to attend Mass with my last living grandparent, my grandma Jo, and my Aunt & Uncle who take care of her now and again. The new church in my town that I'm considering seems to be nondenominational. The previous church I was attending was too "mega-churchy" for me and I was getting overwhelmed with the sheer number of attendees -- I attended for 7 months didn't make any friends or form a relationship with the pastors.

Anyways, I should run. Well, limp. Have a goodnight/day/afternoon. It has been a pleasure making your aquaintance.

Blessings.

Hello JG;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello-16.gif

Welcome to ChristianForums.com Please make note of your screen name and password somewhere IRL right now, so it will be easy to return to us!

If you have any prayer requests, you may post them HERE and an Angel will be sure to pray.

If you have a question, even a private one for the Chaplain, you may post it HERE in Ask a Chaplain

Our site HELP link is at the top of the task bar/index page.

We're pretty straight-forward here...be nice and expect others to be likewise. If you have any issues, you may always contact a Moderator. (There's a column of "Staff Online Now" to the right of the index page.) Or for ongoing questions or issues post in the Member Services Center for help.

I pray you will find what you need and are looking for here...and if that is Jesus, let us help you further.

Again, welcome!
Jean

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:hi:

Welcome to CF. My name is Kristen. If you need help with something, let me know.

I hope you enjoy your time and find what you are looking for here.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your upcoming surgery and may all your future troubles be minor!

:bye:

Upvote 0