Jun 13, 2006
Northampton, England
Visit site
✟16,009.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, my name's Corinne and I joined a few days ago. I'm pretty unsure about the whole faith thing at the moment, and this looks like a really great place to talk to people about it and hopefully learn some stuff and make up my mind. I've had a look around and everyone seems really friendly, it's a nice place. So um... Hi!! :D

Reactions: godisgr8

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian Forums! :wave:

attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CorinneLucy said:
Hi everyone, my name's Corinne and I joined a few days ago. I'm pretty unsure about the whole faith thing at the moment, and this looks like a really great place to talk to people about it and hopefully learn some stuff and make up my mind. I've had a look around and everyone seems really friendly, it's a nice place. So um... Hi!! :D
I think you will find many people here to help you sort out what you don't understand. We have a new Christian forum you might want to check out. I will send you the link to it. The one listed here is advice.

Christian Advice - Christian Forums

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CorinneLucy said:

Here is the New Christian forum, you might want to post your questions about faith there. I will be glad to help you if you want me to. You can send me a PM

For New Christians - Christian Forums

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.