Hello from VT

Oct 21, 2016
Burlington VT
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I wanted to share some memories I have of my Faith. Thanks for reading hope you all are doing blessedly.
My struggle with faith started before I found Christ. I was not raised Christian. My mother is a born Jew, and my dad is an agnostic. I did not know or accept Christ until I reached adulthood. At this point it were as if I exploded into faith. After reading the Bible, multiple copies that I picked up from churches, I would talk to God on the daily. After a breakup with a long term girlfriend when I was 23 I dropped into a deep depression. At this point I began praying more. Alone in my apartment one day, I saw a living vision of Christ on a great throne sitting above me in the sky. He clapped his hands together four times and then I fell to my knees. He had candles around his head. I have seen other religious visions also. I wonder if anyone else see visuals like these? I think my way to Christ was different do to circumstances, and am interested in what more traditional approaches think about my faith. I pray daily and repent daily, but do not have the community that going to Church regularly may provide. I like using online resources to read the bible and keep my light burning. Thank you for reading!

Daryl Gleason

A man of God
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2016
Cali, Colombia
✟28,436.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome, and grace and peace to you from our Father and our lord Jesus Christ.

I'm originally from VT as well, though I haven't been back in some time, as I'm no longer in the US. Most of my family are still there, though. I don't miss the snow.

You're the first I've heard of with visions like these. The ones I experience tend to be related to the spirit "world", for lack of a better term, and to the state of the hearts of people I have the honor of serving from time to time.

Again, welcome, and may you find your stay to be a blessing.

In Christ,
Daryl

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2016
Burlington VT
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you Daryl, yeah it was only this once that I saw something clearly....

I see spirit stuff too, and have gotten medical help although I cannot say it has done anything better.....all in all not the most important thing in my life...God Bless

Upvote 0