Hello From Singapore!

patkohkw

Mar 31, 2006
✟15,113.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I have been lurking in the forums for a while... Very interesting, definitely let me to understand that in most cases, we are all christians, and our aim is to glorify God and to save our unsaved loved ones. Sometimes we have to leave the denomination / doctrine differences aside.

I am currently in a fundamental baptist church, Christian for about a year. Currently am thinking about the Methodists though.

I am from Singapore BTW. Any one from nearabouts? :)

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
patkohkw said:
I have been lurking in the forums for a while... Very interesting, definitely let me to understand that in most cases, we are all christians, and our aim is to glorify God and to save our unsaved loved ones. Sometimes we have to leave the denomination / doctrine differences aside.

I am currently in a fundamental baptist church, Christian for about a year. Currently am thinking about the Methodists though.

I am from Singapore BTW. Any one from nearabouts? :)
Sorry I'm nowhere near about.

Hello and Welcome

We are poud to have you join us. May the Sonshine on you today. God Bless you.........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi! I am from Singapore, too! Welcome to CF!!! :)

Do join the post count at http://www.christianforums.com/t2337872-calling-for-singaporeans.html. Erwin had promised me that if there were enough Singaporeans here, he could start a Singaporean forum for us, catering specifically to Singaporeans here in CF!! So get your friends to do the post counts here if you knew any that were Singaporeans!!

Upvote 0