Hello from Pennsylvania

K

Kolya

Welcome to CF Tome!!! You will find many friends here. You have come to the right place. Please feel free to PM me with any questions if you’re confused about navigating.

Please check out the posts on the Relaxation, Hobbies, Personal, Entertainment, Music, Society and Outreach sections of this forum to get aquatinted with your type of friends.

I really hope you will spend many hours here and receive a great blessing. Be sure to browse the various Christian Denomination boards to find a Church home for yourself.

Navigating is easy from the User CP button. Also check out Armour and Custom. You may also click on any person’s name to Bless them, PM them or read their Profiles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello there :wave:

How wonderful that you have found this site and decided to join us. It is a great community with lots of loving, caring people. I hope that you will stick around and take the time to get to know some of us. I trust in God that you will find what it is you are seeking here. I’m looking forward to seeing your posts in the near future. May God bless you richly in your life. If you ever need help with anything, I am only a PM away. I’d be happy to help in any way that I can. If you have any questions regarding how to navigate the site, check out the FAQ for answers. Do take care!

Upvote 0