Goldsboro, NC
✟153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say that I`m glad that I have found this post. My name is Adam Reaves and I`m 22. I like to get to know as many of you as I can, so if you don`t mind could you post a little about yourself and how you got saved or whatever you would like to talk about.

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ps113_3.jpg

Hi there! :wave: Welcome to CF! Its so nice to have you here. I hope I see you around the forums a lot!

If you have any forum related questions (just what are "blessings" anyway?!?!) just click
here. You can also PM me with any question and I'll do the best I can do to answer you.

I pray that you find CF to be a blessing to you. May God bless you with peace, joy and love in the name of His Holy Son Jesus Christ.

Your new friend,
Crossrunner :cool:

Check out my profile. I have a very abridged testimony there and lots of info about my self.

Upvote 0

SuperHappyFunPony

Aug 4, 2005
Canada
✟15,351.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Adam! Welcome to CF. I really hope you enjoy yourself here.

Umm... about myself, my name is Missy and I'm 19. I was born into a very Christian family so it wasn't hard for me to accept Christ at all! The older I've gotten the stronger my faith has become but it's always been there, since I was a little girl!

Please feel open and comfortable here, the people are always nice! ^__^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums