Home - Louisiana
Visit site
✟9,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Hi, today was my first official day on the "job." I am a new member of TEAM HOPE!! I enjoyed the first day and I am happy to be here...I am having a little issue though with trying to have a link in an image...what is the proper order to center, have image, and link it to one of the CF PET page?

Thank you in advance and I look forward to working with everyone.

attachment.php

C

CFpetRESCUER9

attachment.php

Hi, today was my first official day on the "job." I am a new member of TEAM HOPE!! I enjoyed the first day and I am happy to be here...I am having a little issue though with trying to have a link in an image...what is the proper order to center, have image, and link it to one of the CF PET page?

attachment.php

Are you trying to feed your pets?

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟537,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hi :)

When you edit your sig, click on the image that you want to be a hyperlink so that the image becomes selected (and has the little square handles around it)

Then, click on the
createlink.gif
button above the editing window you are changing your sig in. A window pops up for you to type in the link. Preview your sig first to make sure the image has become clickable :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesusbutterfly

Jesus is my Life, my Friend and my Everything
Jan 28, 2007
Waterford, Ireland
✟18,644.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
attachment.php

attachment.php
Welcome to CF pet workers! Nice to meet you :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.