Visit site
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok here I go...I'm new here, I hate being new somewhere and labeled newbie but it's better than being labeled lurker...hmm I could still get that label huh?
Well I try a community every now and then and then I usually get tired of it and slowly fade away. I was a little excited to find a full on Christian community with Christian only space...this may help what usually ends up as arguments with non-christians that stress me out a bit.
Ok so I speak my mind...I love God, Tae Kwon Do, and my family. and uh..well I hope to make some online friends of sorts around here...now where's the coffee bar? :amen:

Reactions: Starberry

GoldenStorm

Apr 9, 2005
not in the US yet
✟488.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy and welcome to here! Hope you stay and have a good time!

Tae Kwon Do! Cool! I'm fascinated by all the kicks. I would like to learn it, but I am so not flexible, it's not even funny. lol I've been stretching, though, so mebbe someday.

Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the%20wave.GIF

WELCOME!

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."

Food & drinks @ Reiley's
http://www.christianforums.com/t1367261-reillys-pub-vi-what-a-new-place-so-soon.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Morning Dove

Stichhaltig schlafen!
Apr 10, 2005
✟10,043.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to Christian Forums! Hope you have a pleasant experience here. You will find many topics in different threads, and people who will support you in your hour of need. The best thing to do is just jump right in, and participate! The FAQ will help you out for the beginning questions. :wave:

Upvote 0
K

Kolya

Welcome to CF!!! You will find many friends here. You have come to the right place. Please feel free to PM me with any questions if you’re confused about navigating.

Please check out the posts on the Relaxation, Hobbies, Personal, Entertainment, Music, Society and Outreach sections of this forum to get aquatinted with your type of friends.

I really hope you will spend many hours here and receive a great blessing. Be sure to browse the various Christian Denomination boards to find a Church home for yourself.

Navigating is easy from the User CP button. Also check out Armour and Custom. You may also click on any person’s name to Bless them, PM them or read their Profiles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.