Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a Christian and I literally believe that the Bible speaks of Eternal Punishment as well as Eternal Life. I know I am opening up a can of worms. So, is the Lake of Fire Eternal Punishment for unbelievers... Yes or No and give back up through scripture. Thanks.

SoldierOfSoul

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2009
Narnia
✟12,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eternal is the only biblical belief of life after earthly death, there is much wishful thinking and hearsay (heresy?) when it comes to this subject but the bible clearly reveals the eternal wages of sin and also the eternal gift of Christ.

"Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt." (Daniel 12:2)

"and I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked." (Acts 24:13)

"And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." (John 5:29)

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." (Matt. 25:46)

15And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelations 20)

"And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” (Rev. 14:11)

Upvote 0