Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So about 7-8 years ago I had the great honor of visiting a Messianic Congregation in the Minneapolis/St. Paul MN area the services were Awesome they made Pentecostals seem quiet and very slow, even dull. The Holy Spirit really moved in that place.
But if I remember right there is a difference between Hebrew Christians and Messianic Jews right? And if so what would some of those major differences be?

Reactions: Laureate

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So about 7-8 years ago I had the great honor of visiting a Messianic Congregation in the Minneapolis/St. Paul MN area the services were Awesome they made Pentecostals seem quiet and very slow, even dull. The Holy Spirit really moved in that place.
But if I remember right there is a difference between Hebrew Christians and Messianic Jews right? And if so what would some of those major differences be?
4 leaf clovers are not a myth.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jews converting from Judaism to Christianity vs Christians becoming Torah observant. Blessings.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello. There are a few Messianic congregations in that area, did it happen to be Kehilat Sar Shalom?

If you're interested, I'd recommend the book "Don't call me Christian", where the author had strong feelings about wanting to be called a Messianic Jew rather than a Hebrew Christian and spoke about efforts that they made to make that transition. They did not think that we should give our Jewish identity.

Upvote 0