Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
In Jesus Name may God Almighty touch each of us with Love, Peace and Health.
May His Miraculous Holy Spirit be ever present with us and may God intervene to bring peace throughout our troubled world. In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

Please pray for one of my bestfriends brother, Steven he's going into hospital for heart surgery or he may have a heart attack at anytime and the poor kid is only 5 years old.

Thanks everyone :kiss:

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
no greater confidence in prayer do i than when its concerning children

*PRAYS THE CHRIST a successful ending to this childs operation,a strengthening of the heart,its valves and arteries,PRAY also for any complications from the operation to be cast out by a mighty angel of THE CHRIST ensuring this young baby can come out of hospital renewed and in much much better health than when he went in there,according to THE CHRISTS grace,AMEN*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: <-------- to baby/infant

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for one of my bestfriends brother, Steven he's going into hospital for heart surgery or he may have a heart attack at anytime and the poor kid is only 5 years old.

Thanks everyone :kiss:
Father God, touch this young boy with divine healing, we are standing in agreement for a miracle. May this boy be healed and step into the destiny You have planned for him, in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0