I defeated Dr Goetz
Jul 29, 2012
✟15,923.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
where exactly are these located ? - twinc
The heart is in your chest. Your body is, well, your body. The brain is in your head. Spirit and soul likely don't exist, and your mind is the sum of all your relevant neural processes (excluding visual processing, motor functions and the like). Without your brain, your mind could still exist, theoretically (in a computer, for example - but that's science fiction). Think of the mind as the program and of the brain as the computer.

Upvote 0

Paradoxum

Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!
Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The physical heart is in the chest. The emotional 'heart' is in the mind.

The body is in spacetime/ the universe.

The brain is in the head.

The mind is the brain, though it isn't yet clear what this means. The mind seems to be quite different from modern understandings of the brain. Somehow they are the same thing and hopefully future theories will explain what this means.

I don't believe in the soul or spirit, and I'm not completely sure of the difference between the two.

Upvote 0

twinc

Jun 2, 2011
Wirral
✟1,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
The physical heart is in the chest. The emotional 'heart' is in the mind.

The body is in spacetime/ the universe.

The brain is in the head.

The mind is the brain, though it isn't yet clear what this means. The mind seems to be quite different from modern understandings of the brain. Somehow they are the same thing and hopefully future theories will explain what this means.

I don't believe in the soul or spirit, and I'm not completely sure of the difference between the two.

Alice in wonderland and who am I ? more on the right track than most who are way out - the answer is so simple that it is simply unacceptable to and by most - a bit like Christianity that simply says simply just believe which is simply impossible for most to accept - so Paradoxum from what I gather you will have no problem in answering this simple question "where can anything or even everything ever be" - twinc

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paradoxum

Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!
Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Alice in wonderland and who am I ?

I'm not sure what you are saying here.

So here is a pretty picture: :p

Alice-in-Wonderland-Wallpaper-disney-7904779-1024-768.jpg

more on the right track than most who are way out - the answer is so simple that it is simply unacceptable to and by most - a bit like Christianity that simply says simply just believe which is simply impossible for most to accept - so Paradoxum from what I gather you will have no problem in answering this simple question "where can anything or even everything ever be" - twinc

What are you asking? Are you asking where is everything?

I would say that everything is nowhere. Spacetime/ the universe has no location.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

twinc

Jun 2, 2011
Wirral
✟1,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
I'm not sure what you are saying here.

So here is a pretty picture: :p

Alice-in-Wonderland-Wallpaper-disney-7904779-1024-768.jpg

What are you asking? Are you asking where is everything?

I would say that everything is nowhere. Spacetime/ the universe has no location.

even spacetime/the universe and everything else can and will be found and is here and nowhere else for nothing can be elsewhere - the answer is a lot simpler than most want to accept - most want to complicate these simple things and just cannot simply simply live in a simple world and yet most Christians will endlessly recite "unless ye become as little children" which of course means childlike and not childish - "for when all the ragged,rugged,rustic ways of youth were our's to roam - we lost the keys to elfin land among the hills of home - we seek and seek but cannot find those rustic gates we knew - those red and green and golden gates of gossamer and dew - where the dwarf said hush and hummed a tune the breeze had taught the flowers - the bluebell chimes of eternal time that sped our woodland hours and a robin came and looked at him with eyes of glistening dew and a linnet sang the world's a dream and every dream is true[Noyes] - twinc

Last edited:
Upvote 0