pure4u2

Jun 11, 2014
Canada
✟17,549.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have been lead to go to a School of Ministry for 5 months and I do not have the funds. I have been praying for confirmation that this is what God wants me to do and He confirmed that it is something I will benefit from. My family's financial hasn't always been good so I haven't been able to save for college. I was praying and God had told me that I should apply and He will provide if I show faith by applying. Next day I went up for prayer after church service and they had confirmed what God had said the day before. I am right now filling out the application and I am believing by faith that the finances that I will receive will multiply in Jesus' name. If you can, just squeeze in some prayer for me that I will not speak words that He can't do it but believe He is the Great Provider and start saying it... :clap:

sarahbethcole

Jul 24, 2014
Texas
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello!
I am praying right now the God is taking care of your finances to go to Bible College. I would love to know if you have started attending and how things worked out!

I can completely relate. I do not have the finances, but I am pursuing a degree in Biblical Counseling at my local Bible college. God has provided so much financial aid already. While there is still a bit of an expense to pay, God has never failed and He won't start now!

If He wants us to attend and complete Bible college, then He will provide the resources!

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sending up prayers for you!

Something you might want to research are public funding sites (I don't want to post the link and advertise for them in this forum) that allows you to set up a page explaining why you need the money- the two that I've seen have "Education" categories (to help people who are trying to raise money for funding).

I wish you the best- keep us updated :)

Upvote 0