Having a chick over for the first time...

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What's the most important things to make a good impression? I've already been told 1. Wash the sheets, 2. Clean kitchen and living room. 3. Absolutely clean bathroom.

What else?

I'm not planning on any bed surfing going on, it's just supposed to be dinner (me cooking) and a movie. Just wondering how to make a good impression.

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What's the most important things to make a good impression? I've already been told 1. Wash the sheets, 2. Clean kitchen and living room. 3. Absolutely clean bathroom.

What else?

I'm not planning on any bed surfing going on, it's just supposed to be dinner (me cooking) and a movie. Just wondering how to make a good impression.

What is your movie collection like?

Good look on you cooking, I think that will score huge points.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What is your movie collection like?

Good look on you cooking, I think that will score huge points.
Hopefully adequate, though it's a lot of guy movies. There's always Netflix to fall back on though.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In addition to "clean" I'd also recommend that things look organized as well. A lot of clutter can be off-putting to some people.
That's what my "lay down" room is for.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully adequate, though it's a lot of guy movies. There's always Netflix to fall back on though.

I figured about the movies based on only your handle and avatar lol...

I don't think that matters if you are an '88 baby too (I'm in that generation.) Also, Netflix is good; a binge on a show may be nice.

Gotta say, though... you are way ahead of most guys in our generation. My first suggestion was for you to cook before I read all you put. I think you are set bro.

I will say this, though... if you are an attractive Christian male that doesn't want to have sex after the first night of making dinner, Netflix and chill... then don't be surprised if you don't get a second date (assuming you know a marginal amount about her.)

Happened to me when a girl thought I thought she was an ogre because I didn't "chill" the first night...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
8c6fdaa0cc4bd48483473dc2940788f5.jpg

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I figured about the movies based on only your handle and avatar lol...

I don't think that matters if you are an '88 baby too (I'm in that generation.) Also, Netflix is good; a binge on a show may be nice.

Gotta say, though... you are way ahead of most guys in our generation. My first suggestion was for you to cook before I read all you put. I think you are set bro.

I will say this, though... if you are an attractive Christian male that doesn't want to have sex after the first night of making dinner, Netflix and chill... then don't be surprised if you don't get a second date (assuming you know a marginal amount about her.)

Happened to me when a girl thought I thought she was an ogre because I didn't "chill" the first night...
I'm not planning on anything like that. Doesn't mean I won't be prepared in case the heat of the moment strikes. But it's not my intent. I'm a gentleman and not going to pressurize her into it. I'll be happy if I get a kiss out of it.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm not planning on anything like that. Doesn't mean I won't be prepared in case the heat of the moment strikes. But it's not my intent. I'm a gentleman and not going to pressurize her into it. I'll be happy if I get a kiss out of it.

You misunderstand... she may pressure YOU.

Some of these girls are HOT out here man...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tallguy88

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You misunderstand... she may pressure YOU.

Some of these girls are HOT out here man...
I guess we'll see what happens. I'm not really a chick magnet, so I'm not used to being pressurized.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Know before she gets there, where your cut off point in touching is going to be...and stick by it. Having her say "no" because you went beyond her comfort zone and then her leaving after that isn't the best way to end the night because that is what she is going to think about on the ride home.

Also, don't keep her out too late. She has to be awake enough to drive home safely. Ask her to call or text when she gets home so you know she made it home...and it gives you one last time to say that you enjoyed the evening with her so that is what she goes to bed thinking about.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Scented candles, or something sweet that isn't too overwhelming...I used to pick White Lilacs and leave 'em in the dinning room for some aromatics; the main idea is to infuse their senses before anything.

I suggest a scary movie, but not too scary; so, go with a Thriller...something to heighten their heart-rate, it's been Psychologically proven to get women to associate you with an ideal impression.

Shoes...seriously? Yes, seriously...tidy up your shoe area and show off the Collection if you have one. They're drawn to feet. Do it.

Put the smallest amount of Cologne on your wrist.

Welcome her with a joke, it'll help take the edge off if there was one.

Don't talk too much, alternatively get her talking about herself as much as she seems comfortable with; don't push subjects, but lead her with some of your interests so she can tell you, one way or another, whether she wants to enjoy them with you...it also gives her fantasy ideas about you two together.

Speaking of which, talk about travelling with her...well not with her, with her, but that you plan to travel; also inserts fantasy in her mind about doing so with you; makes her associate you with long-term commitment.

I can go on...these will be sufficient for what you're looking to accomplish

Last edited:
Upvote 0