Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Mommy," said little Jennifer, "did you ever see a cross-eyed bear?"
"Why, no, Jennifer," chuckled her mother. "But why do you ask?"
"Well, in Sunday school this morning, we sang about 'the consecrated cross-eyed bear [cross I bear].'"

Upvote 0

BlueJay180

May 15, 2005
West Virginia
✟507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Little Mark, the son of a radio disk jockey, was invited to a friend's house for dinner. The hostess asked if Mark would honor them by saying grace.
Delighted, the little boy cleared his throat, looked at his wrist watch and said, "This food, friends, is coming to you through the courtesy of Almighty God!"

Upvote 0

BlueJay180

May 15, 2005
West Virginia
✟507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was touring the Capitol in Washington, DC and the guide pointed to a tall, benevolent gentleman as the congressional chaplain.
I asked, "Say, what does the chaplain do? Does he pray for the Senate or the House?"
The guide answered, "No, he gets up, looks at the entire Congress, then prays for the country."

Upvote 0

HisLittleHazelnut

Coming soon with new account... find me if you can
Mar 21, 2006
Searcy, AR
✟26,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BlueJay180 said:
"Mommy," said little Jennifer, "did you ever see a cross-eyed bear?"
"Why, no, Jennifer," chuckled her mother. "But why do you ask?"
"Well, in Sunday school this morning, we sang about 'the consecrated cross-eyed bear [cross I bear].'"

Major groaner. In a good way though. If you get a groan from me you're doing good. :)

Upvote 0

BlueJay180

May 15, 2005
West Virginia
✟507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A newsman sent a letter home from China. At the end he put a note, "I hope this letter reaches you. The censors are very tough." When the letter arrived, another note had been added, "There are no censors in the People's Republic of China."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlueJay180

May 15, 2005
West Virginia
✟507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The preacher of a small congregation in West Virginia disappeared one night with the entire church treasury, and the sheriff's deputy, who is also a member of that church, set out to capture him. This he did, bringing him back in custody a week later. "Here he is, brothers and sisters," announced the deputy grimly. "I'm sorry to say he's already squandered our money, but I brought him back so we can make him preach it out."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.