Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
✟7,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I can’t remember feeling love as real and as big as this. :bigeye:

All my life I was waiting, trying to find that person who I’ll have a happy ever after with. Yes, I am that kind of girl. I’ve been so in love so many times and I’ve been broken hearted probably as much. I was going through a pattern, going around in circles. I started wondering why I was given a heart like mine, I got so tired.. One day I decided to let it all go.

There was someone waiting all along, he’s always been there but I never really noticed. I couldn't understand how he can still stay after everything I put him through, how he can still give me so much after leaving him on the sidelines. So I asked him to make me understand, to do what it takes for me to get it, to make me love him.

He never stopped. So finally, I let him.
With him, I just know it’s forever. He’ll never cheat on me. He’ll never be too “busy” for me. He can never be far away from me. He always listens, I don’t have to worry about being wrong or looking stupid because he knows the very depths of me and he accepts me for my weaknesses and my imperfections. He loves me even during the times I’m being so hard on him or even those times I turned my back on him and did him wrong.

I’ll never have to worry about his intentions with me or what might be the real motive behind all the kindness and goodness, it is his very nature. He stays true to his words and never breaks his promises.

He’ll never be inconsistent or moody or complicated. When I don’t get it, he helps me understand. When it takes time for me to understand, he is always patient with me. When I’m having a hard time making decisions, he makes it easier for me and leads me into making the right one… And when I sometimes choose the wrong one, he doesn't take it against me. He gets to me and brings me back on track.

When I don’t feel like it, he’s still there, he never leaves yet he never forces himself to me. When I’m afraid he comforts me with his warm embrace and his loving words and gives me peace like no other. When I’m sad he is my joy. When I’m weary he is my strength. When I’m sick he is my healer. When people are against me he is for me.

He never walks out on me even when I walked out on him so many times. He doesn't bring up the past because he has already forgiven me. He never hurts me or pushes me away. He is my protection, my security, my shield. He’s the safest place I can ever be at. When I make a mistake he never tells me, “I told you so”.

He is the best provider, he knows what I need even before I say it.. And those things, deep within my heart that I want but don’t even know, even those he gives me delightfully. He listens to me so eagerly like it’s the first time, but when I can’t find and run out of words to say, I don’t have to say anything. I don’t have to constantly explain or defend myself to him. He knows me like no other and he totally gets me.

He leads me so lovingly. He is faithful even when I’m not. He always wants the best for me yet he never imposes. He cares for me like I’m a delicate creature but strengthens me like a mighty warrior.

He knows I need him, that my whole life depends on Him but he never abuses that. He assures me of his love everyday.

Everyday he amazes me, everyday he surprises me. EVERYDAY HE LOVES ME THE SAME.

And you know what? Even when he’s doing all that for me and more, he will never say “I did all these things for you, you have to do the same for me too.”

He knows I can’t with my own will and strength. It will never be enough, not even close to how much he’s been loving me and how he’d always love me.

You see, only He can love so perfectly. He will never ran out. The source of that love is unlimited because HE IS THE SOURCE.

Oh man! The king of all kings, Lord of all Lords, the best of the best, the standard of perfection, the ever present, all-powerful, all-knowing, ALMIGHTY GOD is my ULTIMATE LOVER! He’s been loving me even before my existence.

When I allowed him to love me that’s when everything changed. I encountered a different kind of love, not as the world know it and how I knew it. Now I can change my status and say I’m In A Lasting Relationship with the only one who’s permanent and everlasting. I am His and He is mine.

This love is impossible to give if you haven’t encountered it but when you do, you will never be the same again and you will live and love with a different standard, His.
So let’s not forget who first loved us and who will love us the same for all eternity, the one true love, the only happy ever after
.:flat4:

This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. (1 John 4:10 NLT)

If you ever get this far, thanks! Really just wanna share this to encourage whoever needs it :thumbsup:

Reactions: thesunisout
B

Bible2

Kimmy85 said in post 1:

Even when he’s doing all that for me and more, he will never say “I did all these things for you, you have to do the same for me too.”

He won't say that initially, for initial salvation is by grace through faith without any works at all on our part (Romans 4:1-5, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5). But other passages show that initially saved people must have both faith and continued works of faith (1 Thessalonians 1:3, Galatians 5:6b, Titus 3:8) (not works of the letter of the Old Covenant Mosaic law), if they're to obtain ultimate salvation (Romans 2:6-8, James 2:24, Matthew 7:21, Matthew 25:26,30, Philippians 2:12b, Philippians 3:11-14; 2 Corinthians 5:9, Hebrews 5:9, Hebrews 6:10-12; 2 Peter 1:10-11, John 15:2a). For believers must actually continue to do righteous deeds if they're to continue to be righteous (1 John 3:7, James 2:24,26). And there's no assurance that believers will choose to do that, instead of wrongly employing their free will to become utterly lazy without repentance, to the ultimate loss of their salvation (Matthew 25:26,30, John 15:2a).

Kimmy85 said in post 1:

Even when he’s doing all that for me and more, he will never say “I did all these things for you, you have to do the same for me too.”

What Jesus says is: "whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple" (Luke 14:33).

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it" (Luke 9:23-24).

"And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again" (2 Corinthians 5:15).

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 7:21).

Kimmy85 said in post 1:

This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. (1 John 4:10 NLT)

Amen. And Jesus says: "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him" (John 14:21).

"Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him" (2 Corinthians 5:9).

Upvote 0

Kimmy85

God's love NEVER fails!
Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
✟7,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear Kimmy85,

I have found your post most beautiful and encouraging as sometimes we find ourselves feeling very lowly and I think so this is great post that high lights how God loves us in a way only He can.

Thanks,

Brandon

Thank you for taking the time to read it Brandon!:congrat: it's my prayer for it to encourage other people whether they believe or not yet. God's love is next to nothing. If we all just know it then we wouldn't be looking for it anywhere else :happyblush:

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Years ago when I was able to grasp who I could always count on even if I didn't always understand what He was doing things turned around for me completely. I stopped looking to other people to satisfy completely my need for love and let God do that. And, lo and behold, in a few years time He gave me a loving man to whom I have now been married over 50 years. But, the Lord remains first in my life as always. Jesus Christ, the same, yesterday, today, and forever!

Upvote 0

Kimmy85

God's love NEVER fails!
Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
✟7,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Years ago when I was able to grasp who I could always count on even if I didn't always understand what He was doing things turned around for me completely. I stopped looking to other people to satisfy completely my need for love and let God do that. And, lo and behold, in a few years time He gave me a loving man to whom I have now been married over 50 years. But, the Lord remains first in my life as always. Jesus Christ, the same, yesterday, today, and forever!

AMEN! Praise God for that!

Upvote 0