Has Anyone Seen this video? What did you think about it?

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone :hug:

Good to see everyone, old faces and new :) I am currently off work at the moment and of course have a little bit more time to touch base here and say hello. :)

I hope it is ok to link to this video here (if it isn't admin, please feel free to delete it and the thread). I've been keeping up to speed with Lulav's and Visionary's recent threads (CERN and Trumpets) when this video came up on my recommended list on my tablet (whilst on You Tube).

Although it is subtitled there were Hebrew phrases I did not understand (e.g was the Hebrew word used for when he described a mountain splitting the mount of Olives?). I am still pondering about it but what I cannot shake is how it made me feel. There are obviously some videos out there that I tend to place in the "Aluminium Tin Hat" box but this one didn't set this off for me. Viz, you mentioned about a year or more ago about the Day of Atonement and basically for people to be 'more serious'/'more sober' about it (I paraphrase immensely, but I was reminded of your thread when I watched the video). If nothing else it has served to make me stop and evaluate my standing with the Lord and how much working has let a lot of things slip for me offline recently.

Some circles online (Jewish and MJ communities) felt it was 'kosher' - now others are claiming otherwise.

Being mindful of what the Brit Hadashah says about the end, what did you guys (Jewish and MJ) think of this video?

Also does anyone know which branch/school of thought the group in the video is?

Blessings and Todah to you all, all thoughts welcome as I am still chewing over what the young boy said. :wave:

LP

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I forgot to add

Apologies if I do not respond straight away, as I am not online as long as I use to be, when I was on maternity leave 4 yrs ago but I will definitely be catching up on my phone and will try to be back on in the next couple of days. :hug:

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi LP! great to see you around here again! :wave: I don't have time right now to watch it but will later today. I think we may become overwhelmed with all the input of news, videos, forum talk, blogs, etc that we tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater, but the only way I see to combat that is to let His Spirit guide us in all things.

I will give you my thoughts and feelings on the vid later, I just wanted to post to let you know right now! :)

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Another 'kid with a story.' How many times do we need to be duped by this stuff?

Interesting that the Rabbi is coaching him through the story. No doubt, the reason this story is given credibility is because it confirms the expectations of the audience.

But, I bet this finds a receptive audience here on MJ forums. There are quite a few here who want to believe things like this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
[QUOTgotLotuspetal_uk, post: 68901438, member: 6642"]Hthingsello everyone :hug:

Good to see everyone, old faces and new :) I am currently off work at the moment and of course have a little bit more time to touch base here and say hello. :)

I hope it is ok to link to this video here (if it isn't admin, please feel free to delete it and the thread). I've been keeping up to speed with Lulav's and Visionary's recent threads (CERN and Trumpets) when this video came up on my recommended list on my tablet (whilst on You Tube).

Although it is subtitled there were Hebrew phrases I did not understand (e.g was the Hebrew word used for when he described a mountain splitting the mount of Olives?). I am still pondering about it but what I cannot shake is how it made me feel. There are obviously some videos out there that I tend to place in the "Aluminium Tin Hat" box but this one didn't set this off for me. Viz, you mentioned about a year or more ago about the Day of Atonement and basically for people to be 'more serious'/'more sober' about it (I paraphrase immensely, but I was reminded of your thread when I watched the video). If nothing else it has served to make me stop and evaluate my standing with the Lord and how much working has let a lot of things slip for me offline recently.

Some circles online (Jewish and MJ communities) felt it was 'kosher' - now others are claiming otherwise.

Being mindful of what the Brit Hadashah says about the end, what did you guys (Jewish and MJ) think of this video?

Also does anyone know which branch/school of thought the group in the video is?

Blessings and Todah to you all, all thoughts welcome as I am still chewing over what the young boy said. :wave:

LP

[/QUOTE]
Sure got me thinking. Very powerful stuff. Will have to ponder these

Upvote 0

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is a response to the critics; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8x5b1EBAbA

What I take away from all these latest visions and prophesies from the Jewish orthodoxy is, even they are starting to believe the time is short.....
Watched a few of Rabbi Mirzachi's videos. Liked them a lot, learned a lot too. He's a pretty straight forward guy

Upvote 0

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I do believe the time is short, not a thousand or even a hundred yrs away. Things can change in one incident. It happened like that in my own life. My world turned upside down. Prophesy will b fulfilled and it looks like it's happening fast. Things can change very quickly. When they say peace, peace then sudden destruction.

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I watched the video. I think it is a sham/scam. The kid was clearly coached despite the claims that he wasn't religious and the doctrine is uniquely hasidic/kabbalistic (and a bit Islamic too).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Shimshon said:
Yes, it's a common topic based on Jewish tradition. . Read the Zohar, Rambam and many others who have commented on it.
I had no idea! Do Messianics believe it too? Thanks for your reply

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I honestly have no idea. I would imagine those who come from a Jewish background consider it as part of traditional thought. However, those who came out of the church usually maintain disbelief in reincarnation, according to traditional Christian thought.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

YESLORDIWILL

Have you not read? 1Sa 20-22, Ps 52
Oct 12, 2012
✟11,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just posted about this and now see the topic here. My concern is that the kid is not wearing tzizit and believing in legalism. Isn't that in contradiction to what he said about the Messiah not judging based on your beard or kippah but rather your heart and chesed?

The boy in the video is wearing tzizit

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Speaking for myself, I was raised in a setting where reincarnation was an acceptable theory and was thus tolerated. However, I came to realize that reincarnation is not taught plainly in any part of the Tanach. Therefore it is merely a theory. One does soon realize that where there is an absence of information, theories grow. Because the Tanach says very little about the afterlife, theories abound. I personally believe that the NT gives the clarity that was lacking and is needed, and on that basis I reject reincarnation.

Reactions: Shimshon
Upvote 0

sahjimira

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Before I got saved I believed all kinds of Eastern religions and new age stuff. When I accepted Christ as my Lord and Saviour, reading the word, this time being opened up for my understanding by the Holy Spirit...I saw the verse 'it I'd appointed for man to die once' I'm paraphrasing so it may not be exactly correct but it was enough for me to know scripture does not preach reincarnation. Raising from the dead on some occasions but that's not the same thing. I believe when scripture I'm the NT speaks of Elijah returning before Messiah it meant in the spirit of Elijah, the type if you will, not Elijah himself. I am not all that familiar with Jewish beliefs and customs and that's part of the reason I'm here..to learn. Thank u for your reply as I thank all who reply in the spirit of love, patience and understanding. God bless

Upvote 0