Stryder06

Check the signature
Jan 9, 2009
✟31,839.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This is just a word of encouragement that I wanted to share with my fellow brethern. As we know the time of our Lord's appearing is soon to come. With this we also know that there will be a great falling away from our church (yet we can also rejoice because of those who will come in droves because of the truth that we hold). Christ asked would He find any faith in the earth so this lets us know that those who will continue to hold fast to a true faith in God will be few.

With the word of God as our strength, as that which sustains us, though tossed about we can remain fast. It hurts to continue to deal with the many slanderous attacks against our church and the prophetess EGW. But God did not promise us an easy road to travel on our way to heaven. Is a servant greater than his Master? In this respect we know that because Christ suffered we too must suffer. But if we suffer with Christ we will too reign with Him!

So beloved, rejoice and be of high spirits, for He that hath overcome the world dwells within you. Not by might nor by power but by My spirit.

Mercy unto you, and peace and love be multiplied.

Amen.

Stryder06

Check the signature
Jan 9, 2009
✟31,839.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
667 posts... just made it. :D

Not too keen on the high-lighted must suffer part, think it would look even better if you high-lighted the reign with him instead. :)
I don't think any of us relish the suffering idea. But we know that if we suffer with Him we will reign with Him. I just think that we should not ignore that suffering which all of us must pass through.

But do believe that I am greatly looking forward to the crown which I shall receive. :)

Upvote 0