Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Happy Fourth of July. We had a mini picnic dinner in order to celebrate at home in the back garden. I had five bottles of white wine. I made a full tray of strawberries and cream and baked raspberry tarts to eat.

There was three or four plastic cups of lemonade also on the table for the younger children as well. We also had cheap table games and lively conversation too. We then ate the iced buns and red white and blue cookies. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards we watched a old American movie and had free bags of sweet popcorn and white wine.

• Wow
Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heya. Thank you. I ate a tasty hotdog and watched a old classic American film at home this evening. It was paired with a full glass of white wine as well. I then made some red, white and blue cupcakes on a oven tray in addition to eat. I sat on the couch and munched a bag of sweet popcorn today too. I even decided to see if I could make red striped tarts or funnel cakes but to no avail there however.

We had a nice time. I also treated myself to a free mini picnic lunch at twelve under cover. I had a few sandwiches and cookies.

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0