United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Keri and B4A,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope you two have a wonderful birthday today! :)

1397925jn0jb1e1ud.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. It's been a great day so far. We celebrated last night with my brother and his girlfriend. Tonight my mom, dad, brother and I are going to go out to eat. Thanks again everyone who posted here and on my FB wall. :hug:

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks again everyone. I wanted to reply specifically to a few of you!

Ok, so the day is Saturday. But I wanted to post a birthday shout-out to two of the nicest gals in this corner of cyberspace.... Keri and Beauty4Ashes.;)

In the next year, may you both experience unparalled happiness and satisfaction in all areas of your life.

I look forward to getting to know both of you better.

Thank you soooo much Mark. I really appreciate this thread. It's been a great day.

HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY ... Which means: "A Very Happy Birthday with love from Pooh."(or KOF in this instance)

YouTube - WTP - A Day For Eeyore Pt. 3

K
O
f

kingoffools!!! Thanks so much for the song. Sooo cute.

As a TEAM CF GENTLEMAN it does state that I am required under Section K.7 to either give out hugs or cheek kisses to any Lady in Christ on her birthday of how many years ^_^ *ahem* but I'll stick to my sweet kindness Drewski ^_^

Keri:

I would so tackle my friend with hugs and take you out as a friend and do something fun. I hope turning 26 won't be Oh My Word moments now, you ain't alone sister!! I do hope that one day you will get a Man of God that will love and cherish my dear friend to pieces!! Stay cool in California and have a good day now!!

God Bless,
Drew

Thank you Drew. Yes it's been a wonderful day. 26 is going to be a good age. :D

Upvote 0