• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Happy Birthday aflower4God!

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
254206-albums2613-25721.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1589965iezgghha58.gif
WOW a BIG thank you so much for all of these kind loving comments and BEAUTIFUL art. YOUR words have brought so much tears to my eyes.
Sadly I could not wait til Tomorrow to open the BEST b-day present that I have ever recieved and that is your loving words. The roommate who plays video games is coming home later this morning and he said that he had off. On his days off he usually relaxes and plays video games. As most of you know my internet can't handle him being on because my computer is too old to keep up with todays Internet Explorer (now it lags all the time) in the first place and with him on there is no way of me getting on. My roommate/only friend will be working so there is no way of me getting to the liabrary then.
So I wanted to be sure to check my card just in case.
I want you to know that your love and thoughtfulness has brought SO MANY TEARS to my eyes. I am so very grateful for each and every one of you.
I love you guys so much.
When I get the chance to come online for sometime I am going to be SURE to thank EACH AND EVERY one of you personally.
You all are one of the best gifts in my life! You all helped me through so much. This right here shows me how much you all care. I AM SO VERY TOUCHED and will NEVER FORGET THIS EVER. In fact when I have the internet again I am going to copy and print up EACH AND EVERY one of the things you posted and the touching words you said to me.
WHAT A SUPRISE THANK YOU ALL.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:groupray::kiss::hug::angel::clap::):thumbsup::prayer::blush:
Thank you Jesus for allowing me to have SUCH WONDERFUL friends, I know that I opened this gift earily but under the surcomstances I had to. :prayer:Jesus please let everyone here know in their hearts how their words and thoughtfulness REALLY DID TOUCH ME and how MUCH I love each and every one of them here. THank you Lord for my family here.
In your loving name I pray,
Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another year wiser!
another year closer to Him
Another year of victories

Lots of Love for Flower

1 Peter 3:1

[Praise to God for a Living Hope ] Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Upvote 0