Hang Out With HotRhymez (2)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I might as well write in here before bed......I think from now on since hardly anyone is posting in here I'll just use this as my personal blog..I may write in here every day..or once a month..who knows...and if nobody reads this thats totally fine...

Things are pretty boring here. I'm still looking for a job..maybe I'll get one somewhere since its fall and everyones going back to school..lately I've been just bitter..bitter towards people that have rejected me..and bitter towards life..and i've just been..not depressed..but not really happy. I wish I had more friends. I wish I had a girlfriend too. But I havent had luck there either. But after doing some thinking I've realized things will eventually get better..i just have to endure and hang on. I think karma will take care of everything..and it does no good to sit here and be angry and bitter..I'll just try harder to make new friends. I don't have all the answers but somehow I'll figure it out. Those who anger you control you and I'm not about to be controlled. I know who I am and what I am and thats that. Goodnight.

Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,278,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status