Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I personally wish everyone would stop arguing about this whole gay marriage thing..why get so offended over something that doesn't affect you. I let people have their own opinions. I dont see what's wrong in being happy for them. But who knows..I am not an expert on this at all. Hopefully the whole thing blows over soon.

Reactions: ~Jo~
Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I see what you mean, Josh, I think it is because it is so counter to what the bible says, and folks are trying to make a point. I would NEVER hurt a gay person, but, I just could not stand with them regarding the marriage, BUT, that is my opinion, they are still God's kids, and if I knew any that were married, I sure would not be mean to them because of it, I would let them live as they choose but if they asked, then I would explain nicely.

I do wish all the crap on Facebook would stop though, it has gotten me down and I find myself saying things I normally wouldn't. I am under sooooo much stress, this move coming up the 21st is making me a nervous wreck, I think it is wrong, but Steve won't listen, I am afraid we will go broke if we go through with it. Mercy. It has affected my entire disposition. YUCK.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Happy 4th of July everyone in the USA.

Tuesday 24th Feb 2015 408.jpeg

Reactions: Susie~Q
Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Awwww, I love Grumpy cat. He is soooo cute. I have a stuffed toy of him.

I am pretty happy, I want to share. Our Lord DOES answer prayers. Now, I know this will sound odd, but read it through, and you will understand.

As you know, I had been dreading the idea of going home, I had prayed for the Lord to block it. Well, yesterday, my aunt calls and tells us not to come!!!!!!! I was hurt that she did not want me, but relieved at the same time. Steve was devastated. I called up my best friend in Cle Elum, where I use to live, and told her the situation..., before I could get the question out of mouth, which was asking if we could stay with her for a little while, she said "YES no worries", and she even said we could bring the doggies, but I am going to board them at a kennel here. We know a person who owns a kennel, and he is going to give us a great, long-term stay rate. They have stayed there before and seem to do well, I always worry about little Bella, but hopefully, she, too, will be OK. I know Laddie will be fine.
This is what I had always wanted, you see, my aunt is sweet, but very hard to live with, and she has these mood swings, like this time, this is not the first time she has told me not to come, so, I am not surprised, and the fact that I had prayed for it to happen. I love Cle Elum, I lived there for so long, sure, it will seem odd without my folks or Jim there, but, that is good, I need closure. I will be able to look for work there and it will be so good, I also have a great chiropractor there, he knows me better than any other ever has, plus regular doctors. Ohhhhh, I am soooooo happy. Everything seems sooo good now. I will be able to attend the church there again as well, I was wrong to have misjudged them, they are a wonderful lot, and now I appreciate them. Man, I am thrilled and hyper. LOL.
Please do keep praying, as we can only stay with my friend for a few weeks, we need a longer time there for me to find work, etc, so, please pray that we find a place that is not too expensive on a month-to-month basis until all get settled. Steve will still return to NZ, but, I hope to stay in the states if I have a job. There is still a lot in the air, but, we are getting there.
God bless you all.

Upvote 0

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I am slowly giving up on this site it holds nothing anymore, I have no friends here anymore so whats the point of coming here ... sorry its just how I feel right now. I go to the cb and nobody really wants to talk to me so thats a waste of time to. And now your not here again. So I might just as well not bother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.