HalleluYah it's Revival Time, no doubt!!!!

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello my beautiful, wonderful, and most glorious CF familia!!!

I'm back from a short hiatus and I have been super blessed!

Here's a prayer request I submitted on another forum and I'm asking for all you prayer warriors to lift it up here as well, because it is a true move of the Holy Breath of Yah and the Body needs all the covering and empowerment we could get!:

"...Please join us in prayer as we are initiating a fresh ministry in the SD area.

We will be performing (I'll be bodyguard/technical support) in some public places both in the morning and at night.

We will be doing this prayerfully, using our gifts, talents, and abilities to change the atmosphere in noisy places and shine a light into the darkness.

Pray that we will have clarity and His Loving Spirit, as well as protective covering and spiritual authority.

Amen.

Thank you very much prayer warriors."

Yes, thank you, and let's mount up!!!

Shalom.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Heya Tone. Nice to see you here too. God bless. Prayer for God to be glorified in your ministry and others will draw close to Him. Is this your church?

Yes, we have intercessory covering from my online peeps such as yourself, family, and our local congregation.

Thus far, the public ministry comprises, a professional Opera singer (soprano)/actress, a Concert Pianist, and myself!

While I'm learning music theory, piano, and music production, I'm not at the master level to perform with them--I do the logistic/technical stuff, as well as act as a bodyguard of sorts. The vision is to take the arts to the dark and deep places of the streets!

So far we have enjoyed the strong Presence of the Adon, and have had a lost sheep of the House of Israel attend our congregation, and we have gained the concert pianist as he was drawn to the performance. He said he felt like he was entering into heaven when he heard the musical accompaniment along with the singers beautiful voice, and this was a direct answer to our prayer before we began that day!

Thank you all for your continued prayers!

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0