Had the weirdest dream the night before last.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,681,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I dreamed I was in Israel and I loved the place. I was inside an apartment with a big glass wall and outside was surrounded with yellow roses. I saw my mom walking up the walkway surrounded by flowers and was tapping on the glass wall to beckon her in. I told her I loved the place and was moving there. My sense of wellbeing was just wonderful. I showed her the city and everything just seemed perfect to me. I also met artists showing me their work and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was one of those dreams where you were disappointed when it was over. I just felt so good in the dream. But it was such an odd dream that I cannot help but wonder why I dreamed it.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jeepers....I wish I could have nice dreams again. Fortunately the Trazodone kills the nightmares; I still wake up soaking wet, with the pillows and blankets on the floor, but I don't remember the dreams now once I wake up. I know if it's been a real doozy, though, when I wake up covered in sweat. Once in a while one will manage to sneak through, though....I had a particularly nasty one the other night that I'm not going to go into, but it was a dilly....bugged me for a couple days afterwards. :(

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,681,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was so good I prayed to dream it again. The only thing I really think I understand in the dream
is that yellow roses mean friendship and the place I was in was surrounded with them. But I'm of the Victorian mindset that every flower holds meaning.
what a lovely dream......i believe dreams can be blessings.

how precious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It was do good I ptayed to dream it again. The only thing I really think I inderstand in the dream
Is that yellow roses mean friendship and the place I was in was surrounded with them. But I'm of the Victorian mindset that every flower holds meaning.

it sounds like you were in a safe and loving place and with the utmost of what the yellow roses symbolize.....how lovely....

i don't bame you...i'd want to dream it again too :)

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I dreamed I was in Israel and I loved the place. I was inside an apartment with a big glass wall and outside was surrounded with yellow roses. I saw my mom walking up the walkway surrounded by flowers and was tapping on the glass wall to beckon her in. I told her I loved the place and was moving there. My sense of wellbeing was just wonderful. I showed her the city and everything just seemed perfect to me. I also met artists showing me their work and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was one of those dreams where you were disappointed when it was over. I just felt so good in the dream. But it was such an odd dream that I cannot help but wonder why I dreamed it.

how truly wonderful to have such a dream! I'm so glad that you could remember it.:hug:

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I often dream I am back in the car with Mom waiting for the firemen to cut us out. Usually I wake up screaming from this. It is good that I live alone.

Very common for post-traumatic stress. I have woken myself up screaming many times. I recall one dream where I was fighting hand-to-hand with this guy, and he somehow got around behind me; I swung on him with my left fist----and threw myself half out of the bed. :)

Upvote 0