Contributor
Jun 7, 2004
Brisbane
✟20,513.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
AU-Labor
I had a nasty case earlier this year while I was inside, but I hit it on the head with some little pink pills I got from the doctor, and it was gone in 2 days, but I felt as sick as a dog prior to it going away, I have to tell you. Mind you, things tend to go around very easily, due to the air conditioning.

I've been lucky the last few years, I used to get the flu at least 3-4 times a year at the changes of seasons... But I think since I have been eating better, and keeping healthy, it has really put a stop to that kind of nonsense. :)

Upvote 0

JFreak89

Mar 23, 2005
Brisbane
✟16,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well,
As a professional analysis, Cold and Flu medication sales are up 13% which accounts to about 89 ppl tonight where i work, and most of those people had the same symptons, it is indeed coming up to ekka time in Brisbane where the common cold does seem to get about, especially for those who visit the ekka.

Finally I would like to promote Chemist Own Cold and Flu, which comes in either "Day and Night", "Drowsy", or "non-drowsy"

srry, just got home from work and am really tired
God Bless
JFreak

Upvote 0

erin74

Ministry is about people not structures.
Feb 8, 2005
rural australia
✟26,267.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There's been a lot around here.

but are we talking full on flu.... or bad cold flu.... cause i'm not sure which it is here.

I had the flu flu a couple of years ago, which then developed into pnuemonia (sp?????). I now get the fluvax... although forgot this year..... I never ever want to get the flu again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums