Had/having a little bit of a panic attack

They rally 'round the family
Feb 23, 2008
✟12,217.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A word of advice. As fun as it is to learn a foriegn language ( Deutsch), be careful what foriegn songs you listen to...yeah...

I made that mistake. At first I was like, 'oh this song isn't that hardcore'. Then I read the english translation...ugh. I'm not that sensitive but, there are some things in this world I just can't handle.

PS
I hope Rammstein is Childfree. (shudder)

PPS
Snooch...I tried the 'Mudda Fadda' thing, it didn't work; the song is too gross. :( I think I might go vegitarien.

Last edited:

Epoh99

Veteran
Oct 28, 2005
✟9,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think waaaay too much and can't stop thinking about some things so I have to be careful what I watch/read/listen to. Just when I think, "Oh, I'm ok, I can handle it." I find out I'm wrong.

I've never read Rammstein's lyrics in English. I also haven't listened to them in ages because I was concerned about what they might be saying.

Upvote 0

They rally 'round the family
Feb 23, 2008
✟12,217.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Which song? (I still haven't looked them up)

lol! You had to ask. I won't post the lyrics here, don't wanna get in trouble.

It's about....and that's about as far as I can go without it getting :sick:

The worst part is...I listened to the song for so long... picking out little words here and there, that I practically had it memorized by the time I learned what it meant. Every time I don't think about it, I'll just start singing it in my head. Ugh... It's so gross...I don't think there's a single line of it that I could post on CF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums