Guy's Approach & Role?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chad Farwell

the grand facade so soon will burn
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2015
My Own Little World...as Little as Yours
✟597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You know, Ive read a number of your posts and there seems to be a subtle dislike for women in general. I'm not being insulting, just telling it how I see it.
And I have been told by Christians that I am nothing but a shallow looks obsessed Ahole and if you notice I am not hating the opposite sex more than the crying they did in adolescence, the difference being all those girls that thought I and men never talked to them are married(and fatter) and never realized they were being watched and judged by the same rules they applied to men.

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And I have been told by Christians that I am nothing but a shallow looks obsessed Ahole and if you notice I am not hating the opposite sex more than the crying they did in adolescence, the difference being all those girls that thought I and men never talked to them are married(and fatter) and never realized they were being watched and judged by the same rules they applied to men.

But that's stereotyping all women based on the action of a few. Not all women are like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chad Farwell

Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2015
✟597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But that's stereotyping all women based on the action of a few. Not all women are like that.
nor are all men alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the bus will always be on top of me

Upvote 0

Chad Farwell

Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2015
✟597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
nor are all men alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the bus will always be on top of me
when exactly did women stop stereotyping ?

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
so then to hear by itself gets you what to want?

No, but if you actually listen, you may learn something. As the old saying goes, "It is better to remain silent and let others think youre a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt”.

Reactions: Gentle Lamb
Upvote 0