Country
Norway
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
For the past year or so, especially in the past six months and even Moreso the past couple of months I have been being pulled closer to the Lord. It's lie He shook me awake which I am very grateful for. However, I'm worried about my family, specifically my mother. She doesn't really believe in anything. Not God, an after life and I'm wanting to reach her before it is too late. She is so caught up in the material world, money, car issues, paying bills... She's joked in the past that if she would "enter a Church, it'd fall down on me".

I have tried to witness to her, however I'm not the best at doing so and I pray that the Lord show me how, to help me find a way in. She recently lost her mother, and prior to that her brother to cancer. I often use those two losses to help me.

I'm guessing what I'm asking is two fold; 1) Please pray that I find a method of witnessing that helps reach my mother and 2) If anyone has any personal experience with witnessing to family.

Thank you all, may God pour His blessing over you all.

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 3:7 . The key of David.
It opens doors and closes doors.

Only Jesus can open those doors my friend. Or close doors.
If someone is close minded. Those doors are closed. That individual won't listen. A steward of God is wasting precious seeds on that person.

Isaiah 30:14. And He shall break it, as the breaking of the potter's vessel that is broken in pieces; He shall not spare; so that there shall not be found in the bursting of its SHERD to take fire from the hearth, or take water withal out of pit.

Think of dam holding water. The pressure is unstoppable. If the pressure keeps going, the Dam will give in.

What do mean Zadok??

Jesus is the wall of protection. Jesus can hold it. Jesus protects those who repent and love and serve God.

Those who are stubborn. Thier outside of Gods sanctuary. That dam is going to busrt. Get the picture.

God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth. They want to believe false preachers. Or ignore studying the bible. God will allow satan as antichrist to have his way with biblically illiterate people.

Sadly, the spirituality dead end up in sheol. Psalm chapter 6.

I have 3 brothers who study with misguided preachers. Thier using church as smoke screen. Thier not going to listen to the truth. They believe their own lies.

Sorry. But the Dams are busting. Antichrist will come 6th trump. They will worship antichrist. And go to sheol

Mabey during millennium. They might wise up. The millennium is last chance for the spirtualty dead. Lot of people will find eternal life on judgement day.

Im sorry, but without Jesus, the dam will bust.

Find fertile ground else where.

Take care.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I've lost several relatives to cancer. My mother died of old age (93 y. old). I witnessed to her many times and tried to make her happy. One of my unbelieving brothers told me that I was her "golden child." The Bible says that God does the converting. We plant and water, but the growth depends on God.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.9"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

"For the Lord of hosts has purposed, And who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, And who will turn it back?"

Trust God. He doesn't make mistakes.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Asking God to help remove the blinders from her mind like He did for us.

. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." (II Cor 4:4).

Upvote 0