OakeyAngel

Oct 14, 2005
California
✟15,523.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
It's Sunday night. I know that a lot of people watch Extreme Home Makeover, but I find myself getting bored with it these days.
I do like watching Grey's Anatomy. I started watching it when there was nothing else to watch one night. Now I am hooked.
I feel bad though, I find myself rooting for Grey and Patrick Dempsy's character to be together, only he's married!:confused:
Does anyone else watch that show?

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I'm completely addicted to Grey's Anatomy!!

I keep going back and forth about whether or not I want Meredith and Dr. McDreamy to get together. I feel bad because a big part of me really wants him to stay with Adison...I mean, she's his WIFE. But then, that first season was so great when Meredith and Derick were together. And I really like Adison. She made a BIG mistake cheating on Derick, but she's sorry and is trying to work out the marriage. I think Derick is being kind of mean to her by holding it over her head all the time. :sigh:

And I was really really mad at Meredith when she slept with George! :mad:

I also like Denny...I'm glad Izzy finally dumped Alex, too. I hope Denny gets a heart and gets better! But I have a feeling he's not going to make it:cry:

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a big fan of George, but since this thing w/Meredith he seems to be "over" acting or something...He needs to act like before it happened...she appologized more than once...as much as I don't like Alex, he hit the nail on the head w/George...I don't like however, how harsh Alex put it. He is just plain mean and uncaring...but hospitals employ ppl like him all the time.:doh: :help:

Upvote 0

ling04

Mar 18, 2006
Texas, baby!
✟7,865.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is my favorite show of all time! I got season 1 on DVD... I missed last Sunday and it's greatly upset me. This is my first time to ever be ADDICTED to a show!

So... what happened on Sunday?!?

P.S. George is my favorite character, too! And ya know, I wish there would occassionally be a character on a decent tv show who abstained from sex. Too much sex is my only qualm with this show!

Upvote 0

ling04

Mar 18, 2006
Texas, baby!
✟7,865.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is my favorite show of all time! I got season 1 on DVD... I missed last Sunday and it's greatly upset me. This is my first time to ever be ADDICTED to a show!

P.S. George is my favorite character, too! And ya know, I wish there would occassionally be a character on a decent tv show who abstained from sex. Too much sex is my only qualm with this show.

Upvote 0

biblebeliever

Jesus loves you!
Jan 7, 2004
Missouri
✟3,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ling04 said:

P.S. George is my favorite character, too! And ya know, I wish there would occassionally be a character on a decent tv show who abstained from sex. Too much sex is my only qualm with this show.

It was a recap so if you've seen the show all season, you didn't miss anything.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone else watch the season finale last night? For those of you who missed it ... there are spoilers ahead!! {I can't get it to work in one spoiler tag...sorry}

That was a truly awesome episode!! Oh my goodness. I cried so hard when Denny died. :cry: I was sure he was going to die in surgery and then Izzy would be completely wrecked. But to have him survive and be getting better and then just die like that...oh that was so very sad. And after she said yes to marrying him, that was so incredibly romantic!
Not to mention Meredith and Dereck! I'm still pretty torn about that whole situation. I mean, it's adultry. I guess I shouldn't enjoy the romance of it so much. But, it was really good. And the way they juxtaposed Meredith and McDreamy's, um, 'incident' with Denny's death. Brilliant writing is what that's called. They really used that to the best effect, playing on emotions. Poor Izzy. Poor Addison.
What about Alex though...he was so great to Izzy, he really can be quite sweet. I really hope Izzy doesn't really quit! She's one of my favorite characters.
And George. I loved how he apologized to Meredith...it was so true.
And Burke...I really hope he gets full use of his hand back...that would be terrible if he couldn't be a surgeon anymore!
The very last scene was good too...the way Meredith is just standing there, looking between the two men. Of course, it's obvious who she wants to be with. She doesn't really like the Vet, he's okay, but she's in love with Dereck. Of course, Dereck is stringing her along a bit (more than a bit). :sigh:
Okay, I'm done. I don't have anyone to talk to about this show. None of my rl friends watch it. So, I came here to get it all out. Hopefully, someone else watched it and wants to talk a little.

Reactions: ling04
Upvote 0

ling04

Mar 18, 2006
Texas, baby!
✟7,865.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Tamara224 said:
Did anyone else watch the season finale last night? For those of you who missed it ... there are spoilers ahead!! {I can't get it to work in one spoiler tag...sorry}

That was a truly awesome episode!! Oh my goodness. I cried so hard when Denny died. :cry: I was sure he was going to die in surgery and then Izzy would be completely wrecked. But to have him survive and be getting better and then just die like that...oh that was so very sad. And after she said yes to marrying him, that was so incredibly romantic!
Not to mention Meredith and Dereck! I'm still pretty torn about that whole situation. I mean, it's adultry. I guess I shouldn't enjoy the romance of it so much. But, it was really good. And the way they juxtaposed Meredith and McDreamy's, um, 'incident' with Denny's death. Brilliant writing is what that's called. They really used that to the best effect, playing on emotions. Poor Izzy. Poor Addison.
What about Alex though...he was so great to Izzy, he really can be quite sweet. I really hope Izzy doesn't really quit! She's one of my favorite characters.
And George. I loved how he apologized to Meredith...it was so true.
And Burke...I really hope he gets full use of his hand back...that would be terrible if he couldn't be a surgeon anymore!
The very last scene was good too...the way Meredith is just standing there, looking between the two men. Of course, it's obvious who she wants to be with. She doesn't really like the Vet, he's okay, but she's in love with Dereck. Of course, Dereck is stringing her along a bit (more than a bit). :sigh:
Okay, I'm done. I don't have anyone to talk to about this show. None of my rl friends watch it. So, I came here to get it all out. Hopefully, someone else watched it and wants to talk a little.
I missed ALL THREE HOURS of the season finale. I'll have to wait to see them on DVD. I went ahead and read the spoilers though. I've been too curious!!!! Sounds great. Thanks for sharing your two cents! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
ling04 said:
I missed ALL THREE HOURS of the season finale. I'll have to wait to see them on DVD. I went ahead and read the spoilers though. I've been too curious!!!! Sounds great. Thanks for sharing your two cents! :)

Oh Nooooo!!! Too bad. Well, you might be able to download the episodes from ABC.

Don't worry, although I spoiled some of the main points, I don't think it will spoil your enjoyment of the episodes...especially the last 2 hours. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

MissVegas

Veteran
Feb 23, 2006
Las Vegas
✟2,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love Grey's anatomy!
I am so glad that Meredith confronted the Chief.

I was rooting for Finn!!! He had plans!!!!! and besides Chris O'donnell.... need I say more...

I love McDreamy but DUDE you are married and you said you were committed to working it out....

Poor Izzie!!! But way to go Alex for caring for her and not expecting anything in return.... I think his character grew a heart for a change.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ling04

Mar 18, 2006
Texas, baby!
✟7,865.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just saw the tail-end of it. No spoliers given at all. Oprah kept asking questions, and they'd laugh and say, "We don't even know, but if we DID, we'd get fired for telling!"

It was good. Only Meredith and Dr. Burke (I forget the actors' names!) were on there.

Upvote 0

hls

Feb 23, 2005
✟9,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i love grey's anatomy! :thumbsup: oh my gosh, the season finale was so amazing! my husband was out of town so i taped it for him and then watched it again with him. i realized when i was watching it again how much i missed the first time through. anyway i am glad they are showing reruns this summer so i can catch up.:clap: did everyone see they are the show from sunday to thursday in the fall?

Upvote 0