✟12,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Greetings everyone!

I am delighted to join this wonderful online Christian community and introduce myself to all of you. In this journey of faith, I find myself as a relatively new believer in Christ. Despite growing up in a household deeply rooted in Christianity, attending Sunday services and even midweek services, and being educated with a Christian curriculum through homeschooling, it's only been recently that I've truly embraced my belief in God and Jesus Christ.

Navigating the sea of denominations within Christianity has left me with more questions than certainty about where I belong. Currently, I'm uncertain about my specific denomination. My quest for a physical church and a supportive community has been a struggle. While I do accompany my father to his local church, integrating into that community or finding complete joy in my experiences there has proven to be quite challenging.

With a heart full of hope and an eagerness to connect, I have sought solace in ChristianForums.com. My purpose here is twofold: to forge connections with like-minded individuals and to nurture my faith, ensuring that even if I cannot find a physical church that perfectly aligns with me, I can remain united with the true essence of the church, the Christian people.

I am genuinely excited about the prospect of getting acquainted with all of you, discovering more about the faith, and embarking on a journey of spiritual growth guided by our unbreakable bond with God. Thank you for welcoming me into this virtual congregation. Here's to the shared exploration of faith and the strength we can cultivate together through the grace of God.

:bye:

ari.sketch

Aug 14, 2023
Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum and the family, happy to have you here, I'm a new member as well

Hopefully you can find an actual church that you can be a member of as well, being in a Christian community is very important (I'm finding that out the had way right now :p)

Just a heads up, though, no church is perfect, but that's OK, because none of us are perfect as well.
Pray that the Holy Spirit can lead you to a church where God wants you to be planted. It may not seems to be the most perfect church, but God knows what's best for us.

Blessings!

Reactions: Plenipotent
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome!
Finding the place to fit in can be hard. May you make some solid friends along your path though!

Reactions: Plenipotent
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome!

Hi, and welcome, Miss Pleni,

I just saw where you swung by the Singles subcommunity here a bit earlier, and if I may say, I hope you choose to stay and commune more with us. :angel:

Upvote 0

Plenipotent

Aug 16, 2023
Massachusetts
✟12,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi, and welcome, Miss Pleni,

I just saw where you swung by the Singles subcommunity here a bit earlier, and if I may say, I hope you choose to stay and commune more with us. :angel:
That's wonderful to hear! I've noticed there are many meaningful and engaging conversations taking place here, so I feel drawn to continue being a part of this community.

Thank you everyone!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums