United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello All,

I am Caleb Minson, a passionate filmmaker, musician, and the founder of Bride of Christ Ministry, joining you from Rhode Island. My journey has been a tapestry of diverse experiences, including honorable service in the U.S. Navy and extensive studies in digital media and film.

Bride of Christ Ministry is my heart's work, rooted in restoring the early church's foundational truths. We focus on a faith journey led by divine revelation, aiming for a life mirroring Christ's perfection. Various resources like podcasts, devotionals, and teachings that align with early Christian teachings are offered through the website. I have also added other content like Videos/Films, Books, Blog Articles, and Music.

I am here to connect, share insights, and grow in faith with this wonderful community. I look forward to engaging in meaningful discussions and learning from each one of you.

May we together be 'the bride that hath made herself ready' for our Lord's return (Revelation 19:7).

Blessings in Christ, Caleb Minson

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome! I will point out a rule that may be something to take notice of:
  • Youtube videos, blogs, and offsite materials written by members may be posted to further conversation and provide relevant topics. There are however some restrictions. You may not participate in Christian Forums primarily to drive traffic to your videos, blogs, or articles. Staff will use their own discretion as a team in deciding if your participation here is being used for this purpose and it may result in staff action.

Upvote 0

CalebMinson

Caleb Minson
Dec 11, 2023
Cumberland, RI
Visit site
✟8,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome! I will point out a rule that may be something to take notice of:
  • Youtube videos, blogs, and offsite materials written by members may be posted to further conversation and provide relevant topics. There are however some restrictions. You may not participate in Christian Forums primarily to drive traffic to your videos, blogs, or articles. Staff will use their own discretion as a team in deciding if your participation here is being used for this purpose and it may result in staff action.
Hey, Thank you for the caution. I will be forthright that there is a small piece that is meant to spread the news, but I do look forward to engaging with others who are interested in the restoration of the church. Jesus said he is coming back for a Bride that hath made herself ready, he didn't say he will come back to get her ready. This implies that before he returns, there will be a restored church and ministry. The only way I know to restore the church is to have my eyes opened by God, and his Revelations and to earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints, remembering above all to show Charity to those that disagree with me, but restoration is sparked in debate and communication, prayer, and study.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello All,

I am Caleb Minson, a passionate filmmaker, musician, and the founder of Bride of Christ Ministry, joining you from Rhode Island. My journey has been a tapestry of diverse experiences, including honorable service in the U.S. Navy and extensive studies in digital media and film.

Bride of Christ Ministry is my heart's work, rooted in restoring the early church's foundational truths. We focus on a faith journey led by divine revelation, aiming for a life mirroring Christ's perfection. Various resources like podcasts, devotionals, and teachings that align with early Christian teachings are offered through the website. I have also added other content like Videos/Films, Books, Blog Articles, and Music.

I am here to connect, share insights, and grow in faith with this wonderful community. I look forward to engaging in meaningful discussions and learning from each one of you.

May we together be 'the bride that hath made herself ready' for our Lord's return (Revelation 19:7).

Welcome

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello All,

Welcome brother in Christ. Also, you have a cool beard sir. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0