R@mirez

Apr 22, 2016
Seattle, WA
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to start out by mentioning that the first time I heard the conversations, was on the very first day I arrived at my parent’s. It was a discussion and I couldn’t make out the exact thing they were arguing about, but I was able to capture some after getting closer to their room and it was related to bills and my dad’s vacations every year. I confronted my parents about their argument, and they stated they went straight to sleep the moment they touched the bed, and that I was crazy. This was on Saturday, February 13th, 2016.

The next night. Same thing. An argument and this time it was a bit louder and longer. Again, I brought this up to my parents, and they have no idea what I’m talking about, as they were once again sound asleep and it could be the neighbor’s I’m hearing since they come home at around midnight. Sunday, February 14th, 2016.

Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th. I downloaded an app that plays smooth nature sounds and other white noise style melodies. The details stated it could help you get better sleep, and since this is just what I needed at this point (and it was free) I downloaded it and used it both nights. I remember while sleeping or 90% there, I woke up to a satanic or a very monstrous creature, but it was speaking. I couldn’t make out the language, but it scared the crap out of me, so I stopped it and went back to bed. I gave it another shot the following night, and again, the same, diabolic sound woke me the hell up and this time I refuse to use this thing for sleep.

Wednesday, February 16th through about the end of February, I was now very attentive to what was being discussed, as now I felt as if my parents would stop speaking if they sensed I was near their door. Of course, I always received the “You’re going crazy” card since I’ve confronted them several times on this and they were just not hearing what I claimed and they are not arguing when I claim they are. This happens through the end of February.

For the month of March, nothing out of the ordinary happened but I did notice the arguments were getting more personal (towards me) and very disrespectful, especially when it comes from a parent. I paid attention to the conversations from beginning to end as I wanted to hear everything that was said about me. The entire discussion was about me and everything a son should never hear in their lifetime.

From the start of April though about the 17th, The conversations were taken to another level and became even worse than those of the prior month.

They continued to be targeting me, and one night I got up in tears, sobbing, started to pack my things and was working on a departure speech, and what I came up with, could have destroyed my father. I was ready to confront him the following day, so I went to sleep with the plot in my head until I was out. Also, my nephew's toys begin to move on their own. Example: I was looking directly on my lap top's screen when I hear a a sound, I have many toys growing up so I recognized it enough to where I knew it was plastic. I looked around and nothing stood out. I return to browsing and I see from the corner of my right eye, one of my nephew's figurines popped up from the bottom of the basket and slightly waved at me. I kid you not! Right after that, right behind it, the airplane's propeller began spinning and you can hear the little engine sound coming from the plane. I look closer from where at, and it sure is going round and round!

Keep in mind this takes place while I hear my parents argue in their room next door, so I was pretty much done with all this. I just put it aside and continued with what we all do to kill time. While reading some articles online, I thought to myself, If I'm truly going crazy as I've told and as I have not sat and pondered on, I thought that maybe this isn't real and I could make it spin by controlling it. Yeah, I know, completely taking advantage of this paranormal state. So after a few seconds, I turn and stare at the propeller and commanded it to rotate. A second, two passed and the freaking propeller began to rotate and you can hear the soft engine sound. I had no mic to drop then, but I was like, "Peace, I'm out!"

Monday, April 18, 2016.

After getting caught walking through the grounds of an elementary school and getting fined by the police, I continued my way to the train station to head to work. It was around 7:50 and I would have been late.

I walked over to the Seattle Public Library since they had internet access I could use to send out the email(s) I contacted my physician to inquire about getting an earlier session than the one I had in a month, while in the middle of composing the email, I heard my younger brother’s and nephew’s voices coming from the floor above where I’m sitting (Lobby) though I don’t look up, I can hear them giggling and playing around.

A couple minutes passed and they ask me to come up and play with them but I told them I was busy, then asked my brother how he got here. I can’t make out exactly what he answered, but I shouted back “The last train leaves at 6:20 pm.” and responded with “I have to leave earlier than that.” At that moment my father shows up in the group of voices. Now they are all playing. A second later, my mother’s voice appears and I could hear them all giggling and walking around. Then my mother and brother start talking about me, and how focused I am while working, and other things pertaining to my work. I was so desperate to get the email out to my Dr, as it was urgent that I never bother to look up again to acknowledge them. At that time, I hear both my brother and nephew running from upstairs to the lobby, Esteban was giggling all the way towards where I was sitting at, I looked up to where the voices and foot steps ended, there is an empty table and no people around it. I didn’t really pay too much attention, and went back to my email, but at that moment I asked myself “Why is my brother here? They probably gave him time offsite to spend with family?” (my brother is in prison and is not getting out anytime soon.)

I am now done with the email and send it. I then hear my family shout “Come up here so that you can finally see your brother and spend time with the family.” I put my stuff away and head towards the elevators. I select the floor where they are at and make my way up there. Once there, I walked around searching for them, but nothing. I ask one of the employees where I would get to the floor where the voices are coming from the intercoms as I could hear my family in all the floors. He mentioned it was in floor 10, so I go to floor 10, again, and nothing. I then go to another floor based on the floor maps and come up empty.

I visit every single floor and I found nothing, so I started to head out to go home when right after exiting the building, I could hear my mom shouting “We are right here! Don’t leave!” My brother shouts the same as I continue walking towards the street across the library and I now am hearing my name everywhere. From my mom, my sister, behind, above me and my name being pronounced differently every time it’s mentioned. I ignore it and head to the rail station to catch my train. Once on the train, there is nothing out of the ordinary until we are getting close to my stop, where I hear my sister having a conversation somewhere in the back seats. I don’t even bother looking back.

Once at home, I go to my room and take my shoes off, set my bad down and relax for a second. As I lay on the bed, I immediately hear my dad’s voice, and he was extremely upset and aggravated due to some financing issues from the dealership and kept on screaming at my mom, he was getting more annoyed by the second. I look over to the living room, just to see if he was there, and there was no one there, just my mom and nephew in the kitchen.

I return to my room and the voice continues shouting, this time it’s getting progressively angrier and impatient. I place my phone on top of a radio we have in the living room, and began to record what was going on. I was able to record about 22 minutes’ worth of the shouting, and I played it back so that my mother could hear the nonsense my father was screaming, I placed the phone speaker right by her ear, and pressed play. I immediately heard my dad and all 22 minutes’ worth of rambling. My mother heard nothing! Absolutely nothing. With the combination of this frustration and my father shouting in the background, I needed to step outside for a bit. I’m walking out of our building and I immediately hear the voice of my father shouting profanities to me and I see the reflection though the blinds. I was able to hear the sound of him picking me up from the bed and dropping me down to the floor as he continued shouting at me. I decided to pull my phone out and begin recording just to see if I can capture any of the material. The neighbor is talking on the phone and she stated there was a weird guy standing out here with his cell phone out, and it’s weird! I turned around to walk away then told her I was simply recording voices no one else could hear. At this point my mother is heard shouting from her patio “You show off! You feel you have to tell everybody about this, and just loving showing off!

I turn around and clearly there is nobody there, so I just kept on walking towards the street when I notice that all the vehicles passing by, are shouting profanities and many other horrific stuff, such as “Go kill yourself” “Were going to kick you’re a**, just see! And making many other threats when all of the sudden, a male figure appears about 100 feet behind me and a voice telling me “I’m going to beat you’re a** when I catch up to you! At the same time all of the vehicles passing by also shout something out, death threats, brutal beat down, extreme profanity and everything else you can come up with that is degrading and insulting. I then call my mother telling her that something may possibly happen to me this night. She then asked me to not hang up and to stay on the line with her until I returned home. I kept her on the line as she asked me to talk to her, tell her what I see and to return home. I was already about half way there, so I kept on going. The shouting from cars in both lanes didn’t stop. At one point there was a truck with it’s passenger shouted at me “Just wait until were done and return this way, we’re going to kill you, you A**hole! At that point I went into the gas station behind me and not he one I was initially heading to, as I wanted to make sure the truck did not actually return this way. I ended up purchasing three beers’ out of sheer stress, then began walking back home when a passing car shouted “Don’t worry we recognize that cap, you think were stupid?” I immediately switched my beanie and placed my hood over my head. The next car that drove by screamed “You think we’re stupid? We know who you are and will beat you’re a** shortly!” I continued walking and the shouting did not stop, it only got more aggressive until I finally made it home.

I get home and head straight to my room. My mom immediately asks me if I bought any alcohol, and I told her, yes, I bought some beers out of straight stress. Wouldn’t you? She then walked away and the voice was now speaking directly to me, addressing me by my first name. He was taunting me, telling me all the wrong dings I’ve ever done, and just anything that came to him. I opened my back pack and looked at the beers, the voice immediately shouted “Drink the damn beers! You bought them and you know you want them” Drink them!” Immediately grabbed the beers and told my mother I was going to be dumping them, as I grabbed them, the voice shouted “The beers, not the beers! What are you doing? Drink them!”

I walked straight to the kitchen where I poured all three down the drain. The voice was now calling me names, telling me ridiculous things about my life and that is when I went to grab my bible. As soon as grabbed it and returned to the room, it began mocking me “The bible, the bible, the bible!” As I opened it and flipped through it, the voice as shouting everything I was seeing, the books of the bible, bookmarks, and when I came across a picture of my son and I from a while back, the voice said “Oh sure, now you want to reminisce about your son and think about him!” That allowed me to see how real this whole thing was and what I’m dealing with. So after some time of listening to the badgering coming from this demon/voice, and since I wasn’t running away with fear, it then made its presence known by moving things in the room, books, toys, my wallet, closing and opening the door swiftly, and various other things. I stayed seated and refrained from going anywhere, so I held on to my bible and did not show any fear nor was I shocked at what I was seeing so I called my friend Toms, to assist me with praying together, explaining what we are dealing with and my other was sitting by my side when I placed the phone on speaker and Toms initiated the prayer, then I took over and that’s when I started to see the marks on the places it was jumping and moving around to. On the bed, scratching the carpet, behind me on the bed, everywhere it landed, a mark was left behind. At one point during the call, it began to rain on me and my mom, but of course, only I could feel it and hear it. I felt the drops running down my forehead, land on my mom’s shoulders, running through my fingers as I held the phone tighter so that it wouldn’t slip off my hand. Then came interference on the call and there was a lot of static and crackling preventing some of the call to not be heard or carried on. After about an hour of us praying together, I asked Tom’s to allow me to take over so that I could deal with this thing on my own. He dropped off and my mom went to her room.

It is now 9:45 pm, still Monday, April 18th, 2016

I am now alone in my room with this demon and I continued speaking to it, demanding it leave my mind, soul and household alone for the rest of time. As I became blunter, it became more aggressive, although it stopped speaking before making itself know, it was definitely not necessary to hear words, as it’s actions were very clear it was getting more and more upset, and this was encouraging me to also be more aggressive with it, so I amped up the context of my prayers and it began to scratch the carpet between my feet, and I could see the scratch marks being made as it went berserk. I felt gushes of wind pass through and by me, I could see it jumping right next to where I was sitting, from side to side. I could see the bed across being marked with the landing spots, and so on and so forth.

I closed my bible at one point to just make this personal and sincere, and as soon as I closed it, I felt it tapping on the cover of the bible. It now wanted me to know of it’s capabilities. It can touch, but can’t be touched. I’m not going to lie, this made me jump a bit as I had my eyes closed at this moment. It continued to tap it, and put weight on it, as if it was resting or pressing down on it. I held it steady and carried on. The rain, scratching and jumping around the room became more aggressive and so did its force as it now started pulling the bible away from my hands, and though it started out as a soft pull, it became stronger, and it could simply had taken it from my hands if I didn’t have it gripped as good. That happened for a bit before I headed to sleep, but not before some closing words that made it vanish that night. I have not slept as calmly as I did that night and the following nights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-This is what I experienced and everything written is exactly as it happened, every word the voice spat, every feeling I had to get out of my father’s life and break this family up, the paranormal events and things I felt, such as the rain, the bouncing around, the prints where it landed and the scratch marks on the carpet, I saw with my very own eyes.

Last edited:

R@mirez

Apr 22, 2016
Seattle, WA
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obviously, I'm new here but glad to be part of it. I didn't join blogs or forums such as this one in the past for several reasons, but I was drawn to search for a suitable one to sign up with, and interact with other fellow Christians and non-Christians alike.

The experience I shared above, I consider to be an attack by a demon or possessed by one. Not the way you see in movies such as "The Exorcist" or where the possessed individual is levitating from the ground while throwing up! Nope! I was attacked by the type of demon that sabotages your mind and puts toxic nonsense that will drive you nuts, or retaliate. I'm talking about the type of demon that targets a specific person, who has strayed away from God long enough, they need a reminder or the reality the word of God brings us and how our time here is borrowed and don't have an eternity to serve God and make our creator happy.

That is the kind of demon I was attacked by. It entered my mind and influenced the way I thought, the decisions I made by creating conversations that would lead to making me think twice about being part of my family, hating my father and even thinking about disowning him. My depression worsened and I attempted to take my life twice in the same week (clearly I haven't finished God's plan) was hospitalized for a week, been to the E.R once after that due to some bad side effects, I have trouble sleeping and staying awake to be somewhat attentive and also take two anti-depressants. I now have a cocktail made up of 8 prescriptions, to which Latuda tops them all as a potential side effect is DEATH! Nice back label!

I understand not everybody shares the same beliefs I do and some of you may even think that a demon had nothing to do with what I experienced starting in mid-February and ending mid-April. As you can see, it was only for a couple of months, and is not an ongoing psychological condition (contrary to how the medical personnel) So I came to the very place where people love to share feedback and comment based on how they see, think and believe.

If Satan is absent, then I would like to know who is carrying on his business during his absence. But friend, the Bible is very clear in teaching us that there is an enemy to resist and that he is not some figment of the imagination. The devil is a being very cunning and of vastly superior intelligence.

Science and history have come to the stage where they recognize the existence of a strange supernatural power of evil unleashed in the world.The Bible in affirming the existence of the personality of Satan, describes his origin, characteristics, and activities in detail.He is described as the Adversary, the Oppressor, The Deceiver, the Thief, the Accuser of the Brethren, the Destroyer, the Prince of the Power of the Air, as the tempter the defamer, and the father of all lies.

Finally, I am convinced that many psychological and physical illnesses are caused by attacks upon the person by satanic forces of evil. In certain instances when guided to do so through prayer and mediation, I have utilized the casting out of evil (exorcism) which has provided striking results when used. Clearly, if the Master Physician, our Lord Jesus Christ, cast out demons and then commanded us to do likewise (Mk. 16:17), we should obey Him and seriously consider the meaning of this ministry in modern medicine and psychiatry.

^ That is the type of demon I was attacked by.

Please share as you please, just don't be rude!

Thanks!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

A daily Bible reading habit is important; in this way, the Holy Spirit can bring to mind profitable, Scriptural things about the Lord Jesus on which to meditate day by day.

A great summary of the Gospel is in John 3.16.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously, I'm new here but glad to be part of it. I didn't join blogs or forums such as this one in the past for several reasons, but I was drawn to search for a suitable one to sign up with, and interact with other fellow Christians and non-Christians alike.

The experience I shared above, I consider to be an attack by a demon or possessed by one. Not the way you see in movies such as "The Exorcist" or where the possessed individual is levitating from the ground while throwing up! Nope! I was attacked by the type of demon that sabotages your mind and puts toxic nonsense that will drive you nuts, or retaliate. I'm talking about the type of demon that targets a specific person, who has strayed away from God long enough, they need a reminder or the reality the word of God brings us and how our time here is borrowed and don't have an eternity to serve God and make our creator happy.

That is the kind of demon I was attacked by. It entered my mind and influenced the way I thought, the decisions I made by creating conversations that would lead to making me think twice about being part of my family, hating my father and even thinking about disowning him. My depression worsened and I attempted to take my life twice in the same week (clearly I haven't finished God's plan) was hospitalized for a week, been to the E.R once after that due to some bad side effects, I have trouble sleeping and staying awake to be somewhat attentive and also take two anti-depressants. I now have a cocktail made up of 8 prescriptions, to which Latuda tops them all as a potential side effect is DEATH! Nice back label!

I understand not everybody shares the same beliefs I do and some of you may even think that a demon had nothing to do with what I experienced starting in mid-February and ending mid-April. As you can see, it was only for a couple of months, and is not an ongoing psychological condition (contrary to how the medical personnel) So I came to the very place where people love to share feedback and comment based on how they see, think and believe.

If Satan is absent, then I would like to know who is carrying on his business during his absence. But friend, the Bible is very clear in teaching us that there is an enemy to resist and that he is not some figment of the imagination. The devil is a being very cunning and of vastly superior intelligence.

Science and history have come to the stage where they recognize the existence of a strange supernatural power of evil unleashed in the world.The Bible in affirming the existence of the personality of Satan, describes his origin, characteristics, and activities in detail.He is described as the Adversary, the Oppressor, The Deceiver, the Thief, the Accuser of the Brethren, the Destroyer, the Prince of the Power of the Air, as the tempter the defamer, and the father of all lies.

Finally, I am convinced that many psychological and physical illnesses are caused by attacks upon the person by satanic forces of evil. In certain instances when guided to do so through prayer and mediation, I have utilized the casting out of evil (exorcism) which has provided striking results when used. Clearly, if the Master Physician, our Lord Jesus Christ, cast out demons and then commanded us to do likewise (Mk. 16:17), we should obey Him and seriously consider the meaning of this ministry in modern medicine and psychiatry.

^ That is the type of demon I was attacked by.

Please share as you please, just don't be rude!

Thanks!

Hi Ramerz; welcome to CF; you may want to post a prayer request here:

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/prayer-wall.10/

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ; I'm happy to join a forum that intercedes for the Body of Christ.

Hi Winkaglow; welcome to CF; why don't you start your own greetings thread here so we can greet you properly.:)

Upvote 0

Winkaglow

Mar 5, 2016
Orange, MA
✟15,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to start out by mentioning that the first time I heard the conversations, was on the very first day I arrived at my parent’s. It was a discussion and I couldn’t make out the exact thing they were arguing about, but I was able to capture some after getting closer to their room and it was related to bills and my dad’s vacations every year. I confronted my parents about their argument, and they stated they went straight to sleep the moment they touched the bed, and that I was crazy. This was on Saturday, February 13th, 2016.

The next night. Same thing. An argument and this time it was a bit louder and longer. Again, I brought this up to my parents, and they have no idea what I’m talking about, as they were once again sound asleep and it could be the neighbor’s I’m hearing since they come home at around midnight. Sunday, February 14th, 2016.

Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th. I downloaded an app that plays smooth nature sounds and other white noise style melodies. The details stated it could help you get better sleep, and since this is just what I needed at this point (and it was free) I downloaded it and used it both nights. I remember while sleeping or 90% there, I woke up to a satanic or a very monstrous creature, but it was speaking. I couldn’t make out the language, but it scared the crap out of me, so I stopped it and went back to bed. I gave it another shot the following night, and again, the same, diabolic sound woke me the hell up and this time I refuse to use this thing for sleep.

Wednesday, February 16th through about the end of February, I was now very attentive to what was being discussed, as now I felt as if my parents would stop speaking if they sensed I was near their door. Of course, I always received the “You’re going crazy” card since I’ve confronted them several times on this and they were just not hearing what I claimed and they are not arguing when I claim they are. This happens through the end of February.

For the month of March, nothing out of the ordinary happened but I did notice the arguments were getting more personal (towards me) and very disrespectful, especially when it comes from a parent. I paid attention to the conversations from beginning to end as I wanted to hear everything that was said about me. The entire discussion was about me and everything a son should never hear in their lifetime.

From the start of April though about the 17th, The conversations were taken to another level and became even worse than those of the prior month.

They continued to be targeting me, and one night I got up in tears, sobbing, started to pack my things and was working on a departure speech, and what I came up with, could have destroyed my father. I was ready to confront him the following day, so I went to sleep with the plot in my head until I was out. Also, my nephew's toys begin to move on their own. Example: I was looking directly on my lap top's screen when I hear a a sound, I have many toys growing up so I recognized it enough to where I knew it was plastic. I looked around and nothing stood out. I return to browsing and I see from the corner of my right eye, one of my nephew's figurines popped up from the bottom of the basket and slightly waved at me. I kid you not! Right after that, right behind it, the airplane's propeller began spinning and you can hear the little engine sound coming from the plane. I look closer from where at, and it sure is going round and round!

Keep in mind this takes place while I hear my parents argue in their room next door, so I was pretty much done with all this. I just put it aside and continued with what we all do to kill time. While reading some articles online, I thought to myself, If I'm truly going crazy as I've told and as I have not sat and pondered on, I thought that maybe this isn't real and I could make it spin by controlling it. Yeah, I know, completely taking advantage of this paranormal state. So after a few seconds, I turn and stare at the propeller and commanded it to rotate. A second, two passed and the freaking propeller began to rotate and you can hear the soft engine sound. I had no mic to drop then, but I was like, "Peace, I'm out!"

Monday, April 18, 2016.

After getting caught walking through the grounds of an elementary school and getting fined by the police, I continued my way to the train station to head to work. It was around 7:50 and I would have been late.

I walked over to the Seattle Public Library since they had internet access I could use to send out the email(s) I contacted my physician to inquire about getting an earlier session than the one I had in a month, while in the middle of composing the email, I heard my younger brother’s and nephew’s voices coming from the floor above where I’m sitting (Lobby) though I don’t look up, I can hear them giggling and playing around.

A couple minutes passed and they ask me to come up and play with them but I told them I was busy, then asked my brother how he got here. I can’t make out exactly what he answered, but I shouted back “The last train leaves at 6:20 pm.” and responded with “I have to leave earlier than that.” At that moment my father shows up in the group of voices. Now they are all playing. A second later, my mother’s voice appears and I could hear them all giggling and walking around. Then my mother and brother start talking about me, and how focused I am while working, and other things pertaining to my work. I was so desperate to get the email out to my Dr, as it was urgent that I never bother to look up again to acknowledge them. At that time, I hear both my brother and nephew running from upstairs to the lobby, Esteban was giggling all the way towards where I was sitting at, I looked up to where the voices and foot steps ended, there is an empty table and no people around it. I didn’t really pay too much attention, and went back to my email, but at that moment I asked myself “Why is my brother here? They probably gave him time offsite to spend with family?” (my brother is in prison and is not getting out anytime soon.)

I am now done with the email and send it. I then hear my family shout “Come up here so that you can finally see your brother and spend time with the family.” I put my stuff away and head towards the elevators. I select the floor where they are at and make my way up there. Once there, I walked around searching for them, but nothing. I ask one of the employees where I would get to the floor where the voices are coming from the intercoms as I could hear my family in all the floors. He mentioned it was in floor 10, so I go to floor 10, again, and nothing. I then go to another floor based on the floor maps and come up empty.

I visit every single floor and I found nothing, so I started to head out to go home when right after exiting the building, I could hear my mom shouting “We are right here! Don’t leave!” My brother shouts the same as I continue walking towards the street across the library and I now am hearing my name everywhere. From my mom, my sister, behind, above me and my name being pronounced differently every time it’s mentioned. I ignore it and head to the rail station to catch my train. Once on the train, there is nothing out of the ordinary until we are getting close to my stop, where I hear my sister having a conversation somewhere in the back seats. I don’t even bother looking back.

Once at home, I go to my room and take my shoes off, set my bad down and relax for a second. As I lay on the bed, I immediately hear my dad’s voice, and he was extremely upset and aggravated due to some financing issues from the dealership and kept on screaming at my mom, he was getting more annoyed by the second. I look over to the living room, just to see if he was there, and there was no one there, just my mom and nephew in the kitchen.

I return to my room and the voice continues shouting, this time it’s getting progressively angrier and impatient. I place my phone on top of a radio we have in the living room, and began to record what was going on. I was able to record about 22 minutes’ worth of the shouting, and I played it back so that my mother could hear the nonsense my father was screaming, I placed the phone speaker right by her ear, and pressed play. I immediately heard my dad and all 22 minutes’ worth of rambling. My mother heard nothing! Absolutely nothing. With the combination of this frustration and my father shouting in the background, I needed to step outside for a bit. I’m walking out of our building and I immediately hear the voice of my father shouting profanities to me and I see the reflection though the blinds. I was able to hear the sound of him picking me up from the bed and dropping me down to the floor as he continued shouting at me. I decided to pull my phone out and begin recording just to see if I can capture any of the material. The neighbor is talking on the phone and she stated there was a weird guy standing out here with his cell phone out, and it’s weird! I turned around to walk away then told her I was simply recording voices no one else could hear. At this point my mother is heard shouting from her patio “You show off! You feel you have to tell everybody about this, and just loving showing off!

I turn around and clearly there is nobody there, so I just kept on walking towards the street when I notice that all the vehicles passing by, are shouting profanities and many other horrific stuff, such as “Go kill yourself” “Were going to kick you’re a**, just see! And making many other threats when all of the sudden, a male figure appears about 100 feet behind me and a voice telling me “I’m going to beat you’re a** when I catch up to you! At the same time all of the vehicles passing by also shout something out, death threats, brutal beat down, extreme profanity and everything else you can come up with that is degrading and insulting. I then call my mother telling her that something may possibly happen to me this night. She then asked me to not hang up and to stay on the line with her until I returned home. I kept her on the line as she asked me to talk to her, tell her what I see and to return home. I was already about half way there, so I kept on going. The shouting from cars in both lanes didn’t stop. At one point there was a truck with it’s passenger shouted at me “Just wait until were done and return this way, we’re going to kill you, you A**hole! At that point I went into the gas station behind me and not he one I was initially heading to, as I wanted to make sure the truck did not actually return this way. I ended up purchasing three beers’ out of sheer stress, then began walking back home when a passing car shouted “Don’t worry we recognize that cap, you think were stupid?” I immediately switched my beanie and placed my hood over my head. The next car that drove by screamed “You think we’re stupid? We know who you are and will beat you’re a** shortly!” I continued walking and the shouting did not stop, it only got more aggressive until I finally made it home.

I get home and head straight to my room. My mom immediately asks me if I bought any alcohol, and I told her, yes, I bought some beers out of straight stress. Wouldn’t you? She then walked away and the voice was now speaking directly to me, addressing me by my first name. He was taunting me, telling me all the wrong dings I’ve ever done, and just anything that came to him. I opened my back pack and looked at the beers, the voice immediately shouted “Drink the damn beers! You bought them and you know you want them” Drink them!” Immediately grabbed the beers and told my mother I was going to be dumping them, as I grabbed them, the voice shouted “The beers, not the beers! What are you doing? Drink them!”

I walked straight to the kitchen where I poured all three down the drain. The voice was now calling me names, telling me ridiculous things about my life and that is when I went to grab my bible. As soon as grabbed it and returned to the room, it began mocking me “The bible, the bible, the bible!” As I opened it and flipped through it, the voice as shouting everything I was seeing, the books of the bible, bookmarks, and when I came across a picture of my son and I from a while back, the voice said “Oh sure, now you want to reminisce about your son and think about him!” That allowed me to see how real this whole thing was and what I’m dealing with. So after some time of listening to the badgering coming from this demon/voice, and since I wasn’t running away with fear, it then made its presence known by moving things in the room, books, toys, my wallet, closing and opening the door swiftly, and various other things. I stayed seated and refrained from going anywhere, so I held on to my bible and did not show any fear nor was I shocked at what I was seeing so I called my friend Toms, to assist me with praying together, explaining what we are dealing with and my other was sitting by my side when I placed the phone on speaker and Toms initiated the prayer, then I took over and that’s when I started to see the marks on the places it was jumping and moving around to. On the bed, scratching the carpet, behind me on the bed, everywhere it landed, a mark was left behind. At one point during the call, it began to rain on me and my mom, but of course, only I could feel it and hear it. I felt the drops running down my forehead, land on my mom’s shoulders, running through my fingers as I held the phone tighter so that it wouldn’t slip off my hand. Then came interference on the call and there was a lot of static and crackling preventing some of the call to not be heard or carried on. After about an hour of us praying together, I asked Tom’s to allow me to take over so that I could deal with this thing on my own. He dropped off and my mom went to her room.

It is now 9:45 pm, still Monday, April 18th, 2016

I am now alone in my room with this demon and I continued speaking to it, demanding it leave my mind, soul and household alone for the rest of time. As I became blunter, it became more aggressive, although it stopped speaking before making itself know, it was definitely not necessary to hear words, as it’s actions were very clear it was getting more and more upset, and this was encouraging me to also be more aggressive with it, so I amped up the context of my prayers and it began to scratch the carpet between my feet, and I could see the scratch marks being made as it went berserk. I felt gushes of wind pass through and by me, I could see it jumping right next to where I was sitting, from side to side. I could see the bed across being marked with the landing spots, and so on and so forth.

I closed my bible at one point to just make this personal and sincere, and as soon as I closed it, I felt it tapping on the cover of the bible. It now wanted me to know of it’s capabilities. It can touch, but can’t be touched. I’m not going to lie, this made me jump a bit as I had my eyes closed at this moment. It continued to tap it, and put weight on it, as if it was resting or pressing down on it. I held it steady and carried on. The rain, scratching and jumping around the room became more aggressive and so did its force as it now started pulling the bible away from my hands, and though it started out as a soft pull, it became stronger, and it could simply had taken it from my hands if I didn’t have it gripped as good. That happened for a bit before I headed to sleep, but not before some closing words that made it vanish that night. I have not slept as calmly as I did that night and the following nights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-This is what I experienced and everything written is exactly as it happened, every word the voice spat, every feeling I had to get out of my father’s life and break this family up, the paranormal events and things I felt, such as the rain, the bouncing around, the prints where it landed and the scratch marks on the carpet, I saw with my very own eyes.

Upvote 0

Winkaglow

Mar 5, 2016
Orange, MA
✟15,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Job 38:12-13 "have you commanded the morning since your days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; that it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it"?

Father, in the authority of the wonderful Name of Jesus, the Name that is above every Name, we take dominion, power and authority of every plot, plans, schemes, thoughts, and ideas that the evil one has formed against us. Devil, we remind you - the King of Glory has certainly defeated you. You’re old and ugly; you’ll never know the love of God; you will never know anything about a glorified body. We prophecy and decree that you have no power over us; we arrest you in the Name of Jesus; the Name that is above every name!
In the hearing of this message, we loose the vibrations of heaven and frequency of life over our lives. We take authority over unbelief and everything that does not align itself with the infallible, inerrant, and awesome Word of God. May the ministering Spirits sent forth from God aid us through the heirs of salvation. May the Angelic beings arrest the evil trespassers and release the Joy of the Lord in our lives. Father, cause our hearts to be at rest with you today. Let the heavens declare the glory of God over our lives; everything not of God, we dismantle you today. Spirits of favor, counsel, might and power come upon us. We shall excel this year and nothing shall defile us. We shall possess the gates of our enemies this year. The Lord shall anoint us with the oil of gladness. The schemes of the enemy will not touch us or our family. Our ears shall hear good news and we shall not hear the voice of the enemy. We are secure in Christ. We take divine insurance against all accidents and tragedies. Father, empower us to pluck the seed of success for us and our family; empower us, unite us, to bring Your Kingdom into the earth as it is in Heaven! Father grant us divine alertness to recognize divine opportunities. Thank you Father that we are seated with you and you hear these prayers and you love fighting for us. You are the man of war who loves to fight for us. Thank you that you will bring us into Your fullness in Jesus’ Name! Amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Winkaglow

Mar 5, 2016
Orange, MA
✟15,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Winkaglow; welcome to CF; why don't you start your own greetings thread here so we can greet you properly.:)
Not sure how/when to use the icons, but my main objection is to pray and war for the Body of Christ and to join an Army that Prays.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Job 38:12-13 "have you commanded the morning since your days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; that it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it"?

Father, in the authority of the wonderful Name of Jesus, the Name that is above every Name, we take dominion, power and authority of every plot, plans, schemes, thoughts, and ideas that the evil one has formed against us. Devil, we remind you - the King of Glory has certainly defeated you. You’re old and ugly; you’ll never know the love of God; you will never know anything about a glorified body. We prophecy and decree that you have no power over us; we arrest you in the Name of Jesus; the Name that is above every name!
In the hearing of this message, we loose the vibrations of heaven and frequency of life over our lives. We take authority over unbelief and everything that does not align itself with the infallible, inerrant, and awesome Word of God. May the ministering Spirits sent forth from God aid us through the heirs of salvation. May the Angelic beings arrest the evil trespassers and release the Joy of the Lord in our lives. Father, cause our hearts to be at rest with you today. Let the heavens declare the glory of God over our lives; everything not of God, we dismantle you today. Spirits of favor, counsel, might and power come upon us. We shall excel this year and nothing shall defile us. We shall possess the gates of our enemies this year. The Lord shall anoint us with the oil of gladness. The schemes of the enemy will not touch us or our family. Our ears shall hear good news and we shall not hear the voice of the enemy. We are secure in Christ. We take divine insurance against all accidents and tragedies. Father, empower us to pluck the seed of success for us and our family; empower us, unite us, to bring Your Kingdom into the earth as it is in Heaven! Father grant us divine alertness to recognize divine opportunities. Thank you Father that we are seated with you and you hear these prayers and you love fighting for us. You are the man of war who loves to fight for us. Thank you that you will bring us into Your fullness in Jesus’ Name! Amen!

This is the Introduce Yourself forum meant for light greetings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0