Greetings All!

palewildwoodflowr

Oct 3, 2006
✟8,107.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
From what I have seen so far, this site looks amazing. I can't wait to delve into all the little extras and meet some inspirational people!

So here is a proper introduction to speed along that process....

I was born and raised Roman Catholic. Through out my childhood, I LOVED going to mass and truly felt LOVED by God and His son Jesus. I also really felt the prescence of Our Lady in my life.

But sometime during my late teenage years, I outwardly rejected the Church and eventually denoucing my faith completely. I feel my religious education was so focused on my wrong-doing that divine love was something that only resevered for the saints. Obviously, this mentality was wrong- that I was SO unworthy of God's love...I retreated into darkness. I had become a spirtual coward. Unwilling to change, because I knew a sinless life was impossible.I looked for refuge elsewhere, but of course it all felt just as empty as life with out His love would.

In the last two years though, I have begun my journey back into the fold. It is a journey, because I put alot of garbage between Jesus and myself. I still feel pretty shaky about my faith...almost like foal trying to stand on it's new legs. But I feel that if I surround myself with people who will support me and draw me back to Jesus and His Church...I will return to those days of undoubting childlike faith!

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟64,460.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
welcomw_a1.gif

Upvote 0

Saint_Rita

Oct 31, 2005
✟8,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
From what I have seen so far, this site looks amazing. I can't wait to delve into all the little extras and meet some inspirational people!

I was born and raised Roman Catholic. Through out my childhood, I LOVED going to mass and truly felt LOVED by God and His son Jesus. I also really felt the prescence of Our Lady in my life.

But sometime during my late teenage years, I outwardly rejected the Church and eventually denoucing my faith completely. I feel my religious education was so focused on my wrong-doing that divine love was something that only resevered for the saints. Obviously, this mentality was wrong- that I was SO unworthy of God's love...I retreated into darkness. I had become a spirtual coward. Unwilling to change, because I knew a sinless life was impossible.I looked for refuge elsewhere, but of course it all felt just as empty as life with out His love would.

In the last two years though, I have begun my journey back into the fold. It is a journey, because I put alot of garbage between Jesus and myself. I still feel pretty shaky about my faith...almost like foal trying to stand on it's new legs. But I feel that if I surround myself with people who will support me and draw me back to Jesus and His Church...I will return to those days of undoubting childlike faith!
Welcome to the boards!

grey%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E1%5E_%5EWelcome+to+Christian+Forums%5E_%5E.gif

Upvote 0

SecretBlessings

The Gift Of Giving
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2006
CF City 1st Ave
Visit site
✟35,339.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Welcome to CF. Your testimony has a bit of most all of us in it. I hope you will find a big family here and our home will be your home. May you find many blessings here in friendship and love. I think your faith is well on the way to being that child like faith it once was. May you be blessed with the love of the Son shine this day. secretblessings

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not,
his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God.
-Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome
We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.
You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

http://www.theshepherdwatch.com
Bible Study

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hello and welcome! Have a blessed time here! God bless!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
t73226.gif

w47703539.png

t53670178.png

PS I just converted to Catholicism a little over a year ago! :) I was born and raised Russian Orthodox (baptised and confirmed in that church) and converted to Protestantism in 1997. But I finally found my true home and I'm blessed to be part of the Church ^_^ I'm glad to hear that you rededicated your heart as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums