Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php
swirl.gif
attachment.php

We're all so excited to see you here. God Bless!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elfin

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
✟15,114.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I found this site by doing a google search. Let me tell you, what little i saw in the room i browsed, The Mormon Cafe, i was utter appalled. It's no wonder so many people are turned off from christians and the their beliefs because so many people who claim to be chrisitians just complain about non-christians and don't bother try to ministering to them instead they just yell and curse the non-chrisitians for not having the same beliefs. I don't understand it....i'm just very confused and upset by what i saw on this site. It is definately a major turnoff to non-christians and just backs us up even more to stay away from christianity.
~~Fei~~

:sigh:

Upvote 0

Elfin

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
✟15,114.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I found this site by doing a google search. Let me tell you, what little i saw in the room i browsed, The Mormon Cafe, i was utter appalled. It's no wonder so many people are turned off from christians and the their beliefs because so many people who claim to be chrisitians just complain about non-christians and don't bother try to ministering to them instead they just yell and curse the non-chrisitians for not having the same beliefs. I don't understand it....i'm just very confused and upset by what i saw on this site. It is definately a major turnoff to non-christians and just backs us up even more to stay away from christianity.
~~Fei~~

:sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.