London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
stating my opinion is rot is also inadmissible, are you God? do you know all things? NO YOU'RE NOT, so anyones opinion is valid, and saying otherwise makes you wrong

"saying otherwise makes you wrong" - really? You want to make an absolute statement like that after that little speech?

Ok, dude, sure, like I've seen you preface every statement you make with the phrase "in my opinion" or "I think". You definitely don't do that when you're witchunting for Federal Reserve workers or MoveOn.org hacks.

Giving the response "rot" does not imply that one's opinion is automatically right - unless you're going to get really petty and pedantic about it.

And as usual, you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts - which is usually the clincher.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
stating my opinion is rot is also inadmissible, are you God? do you know all things? NO YOU'RE NOT, so anyones opinion is valid, and saying otherwise makes you wrong (emph. added)

...uhmmm...anyone else see the irony in the above statement? :sorry:
tulc(just sayn') :cool:

Upvote 0

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ok cabal I never said u cant have your opinion, and I only put IMO when it is opinion, when I speak on the federal reserve, etc it is fact, also ANYONE telling me my opinion isn't acceptable or Rot, is wrong PERIOD, because we all have a right to opinion , you aren't God, who are you to judge what I say?

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
ok cabal I never said u cant have your opinion

Can my opinion be that you're talking rot?

and I only put IMO when it is opinion, when I speak on the federal reserve, etc it is fact

I thought you just said anyone's opinion is valid and now your proclaiming things as fact?

Dude, you just blew up my spare irony meter that I just fired up!

Actually, I wasn't talking about the operations of the Fed, I was talking about your McCarthy-esque fervour at sniffing out agents on CF, but nevermind.

also ANYONE telling me my opinion isn't acceptable or Rot, is wrong PERIOD, because we all have a right to opinion

Unless it involves the word "rot" or is about the federal reserve and it differs from that of Hearts Alive, in which case GOD HELP YOU

you aren't God, who are you to judge what I say?

Yeah, seeing as you do this to people who disagree with you on a regular basis (and still manage to get it spectacularly wrong on occasion) and you think you have the right to interrogate them on their personal lives, I'm going to let that answer your question better than I could...

As I said, or as you said, rather, we all have a right to opinion. Including saying that we think something is rot. You can say that that opinion is rot also - we promise not to fly off the handle like....well, like the above post.

Upvote 0

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
cabal it clear you dislike me and will do whatever to make yourself look more intelligent than all, since you are clearly not getting what I am trying to imply, I refuse yo argue with you anymore, you will not be content unless people always says you're opinion is right, there is no reason in you, so I'm done arguing, its pointless, God Bless brother! I hope to see you in the Kingdom one day when we could live in harmony!

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
cabal it clear you dislike me and will do whatever to make yourself look more intelligent than all, since you are clearly not getting what I am trying to imply, I refuse yo argue with you anymore, you will not be content unless people always says you're opinion is right, there is no reason in you, so I'm done arguing, its pointless, God Bless brother! I hope to see you in the Kingdom one day when we could live in harmony!

As I've said before, I don't dislike anyone here - but I don't like some of the terrible attempts at argument I've seen since joining here.

And it doesn't require that much intelligence to notice the screaming irony in your last two posts.

But hey, if you can't answer the points raised....

Upvote 0

wlajoie74

Jun 11, 2009
✟8,404.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Engaged
I think what you guys are missing in this story is that she could have gone with a private insurance company that would have provided the drug for her.

Unfortunately the problem is that a private insurance company probably would have never accepted her because of her pre-existing condition and if they had it would have cost her to the tune of 5-10 thousand a month. If she could afford that she would have been better off just paying cash for her scrip and keeping her FREE state coverage.

Look people you are the ones who are blind here. You obviously have no clue as to how expensive and non existent private health insurance is for people who have long term/terminal illnesses. This is because most of these people already have government provided insurance[medicare/medicaid], because they can't afford and can't get private insurance.

In this case the state couldn't afford to pay for such an expensive experimental scrip for someone who was only going to live a few more months anyways and brought this sickness upon herself by smoking her whole life. It was more productive for them to put it towards something else. instead they offered to make the rest of her stay here on earth as comfortable as possible through either drugs, or if she chose euthanasia.

Another thing that I didn't read in this story is that the pharmaceutical company ended up providing the experimental medication to her free of charge. The pharm companies promise that they will continue to do this to the tune 80 billion dollars worth of free medication to people if the public OPTION passes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ok cabal I never said u cant have your opinion, and I only put IMO when it is opinion, when I speak on the federal reserve, etc it is fact, also ANYONE telling me my opinion isn't acceptable or Rot, is wrong PERIOD, because we all have a right to opinion, you aren't God, who are you to judge what I say?

And again. :wave:
tulc(needs to go do the kitchen) :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Originally Posted by Hearts Alive
ahh yes your default response when you have nothing constructive or intelligent to add, just great for a priest to tell someone to ROT, come on brother no need for this

I think it's like saying, "Darn it, you proved me wrong!", isn't it?

ROFLOL!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
stating my opinion is rot is also inadmissible, are you God? do you know all things? NO YOU'RE NOT, so anyones opinion is valid, and saying otherwise makes you wrong

So their opinion of your opinion is valid then by your own admission.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a chef, you?, I didn't ask for an address and directions, LOL all I was sayin

That's nice that your a chef.
I don't have a "simple" job description.

But you still did imply who I'm working for, and I'm asking is it OK to imply what ones does based on ones opinion ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.