Gordon Duff: Stage Being Set For “dirty Bomb” False Flag

sword_of_truth

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
✟15,499.00
Faith
Christian
Sure...the stage is being set. I would imagine a homegrown white tea party 9/11 truther militia member with Iranian connections and sponsorship will be found responsible. That way it opens the doors for invading Iran and initiating martial law tyrrany upon the US population. Two birds with one stone.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Like Obama would commit to a war.

Obama follows the policy of Carter, discussion no matter what.
Appologize, appease,
Sit down and talk to our enemies, even as major cities are vaporized.

We might even see Obama do a Nagle, Its the worlds fault, they didn't send aid, they didn't enforce sanctions, "it's not my fault."

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Appologize, appease,

We might even see Obama do a Nagle, Its the worlds fault, they didn't send aid, they didn't enforce sanctions, "it's not my fault."

Obama is currently in two wars. How many should he get into before you start thinking of him as the military industrial complex lackey that he is. In all fairness Bush was too. I just expected more from Obama since he was running his mouth about Change so much.

Upvote 0

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Appologize, appease,

The US is presently in two wars.

The military we have was designed to fight at most two wars simultaneously...and the idea here was that the US could be fighting a war and be able to hold out its ability to fight a second war as a stick. That is to say, the military was only really intended to fight one war at a time, but have the ability to fight a second war "just in case".

How many wars do you want?

In fact, some might argue that Iran has been able to push its nuclear program forcefully only because Bush committed the US to two wars, and so Iran knew that there wasn't much the US could do about it.

The point of having the ability to fight the second war during another war was precisely to the US could threaten war on a nation like Iran trying to take advantage of the US's involvement in a war elsewhere.

Go neo-cons!

Upvote 0