Status
Not open for further replies.

champuru

I don't know what I want to put here. Suggestions?
Jan 5, 2008
Infront of my computer
✟15,730.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just Google "Jude 1:19" and see if you find anything odd about the returns found. I don't think the problem is just in that one verse, but it is the one where I just found the problem.

Are you talking about the one where somebody is thanking St. Jude for answering their prayers?

Upvote 0

Seekermeister

Feb 12, 2007
✟7,803.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would have responded sooner, but for some reason, the email notification ended up in my spam filter, which I rarely look at.

I should have come back sooner anyway, because what I saw didn't make any sense, and when checking again, later that day, things had returned to normal. When I first searched that verse, each and every return listed had the statement "This site may be harmful to your computer", and of course each of those sites were Christian. I ran the same search two or three times with the same results, but I can't explain why it happened, or what changed later...it very strange to me.

Upvote 0

champuru

I don't know what I want to put here. Suggestions?
Jan 5, 2008
Infront of my computer
✟15,730.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would have responded sooner, but for some reason, the email notification ended up in my spam filter, which I rarely look at.

I should have come back sooner anyway, because what I saw didn't make any sense, and when checking again, later that day, things had returned to normal. When I first searched that verse, each and every return listed had the statement "This site may be harmful to your computer", and of course each of those sites were Christian. I ran the same search two or three times with the same results, but I can't explain why it happened, or what changed later...it very strange to me.

hmm, that's odd. but it is fixed now right?

Upvote 0

X=?

A voice crying in the wilderness.
Dec 12, 2008
UK
Visit site
✟7,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Its apparently 'Human Error' as a Google spokesperson stated. It affected everyone, everywhere who used Google at that given time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wayseer

Jun 10, 2008
Maryborough, QLD, Australia
✟11,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I checked three sites and found no problem. The only instant is a Bible Gateway page that warns there is a 'lock-up' with regards that verse - but you can access that verse on any number of other sites. Perhaps I'm not understanding what the real issue may be.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.