Good morning

S

starlight43

Hello, I am a new member. I found this site my browsing the internet. I live in Oklahoma, and I am a medical transcriptionist by trade. I have a 24-year-old son who is autistic and lives with me. He will probably live with me for several years. I am teaching him to be as independent as possible. I am single, divorced actually, and have been since 1992. I have been a christian from an early age, since the age of 9 or 10, but I was brought up in the baptist faith and, later, I switched from baptist to non-denominational. Currently, I attend a large methodist church in Tulsa, Oklahoma, because they have a Friends In Christ Program for my son, and I attend the singles program for myself. I currently rent a 2-bedroom apartment and when my lease is up, I am going to get a house because I cannot stand apartments any longer. :cry:

I live a quiet life and I enjoy talking with other christian people and learning about God. I do an online Bible study daily and would like to draw closer to Jesus and let him lead my life decisions. :prayer:

I am glad that I found this site, and the forums and posts that I have read are very encouraging to me. :amen:

God bless, starlight. :angel:

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
starlight43 said:
Hello, I am a new member. I found this site my browsing the internet. I live in Oklahoma, and I am a medical transcriptionist by trade. I have a 24-year-old son who is autistic and lives with me. He will probably live with me for several years. I am teaching him to be as independent as possible. I am single, divorced actually, and have been since 1992. I have been a christian from an early age, since the age of 9 or 10, but I was brought up in the baptist faith and, later, I switched from baptist to non-denominational. Currently, I attend a large methodist church in Tulsa, Oklahoma, because they have a Friends In Christ Program for my son, and I attend the singles program for myself. I currently rent a 2-bedroom apartment and when my lease is up, I am going to get a house because I cannot stand apartments any longer. :cry:

I live a quiet life and I enjoy talking with other christian people and learning about God. I do an online Bible study daily and would like to draw closer to Jesus and let him lead my life decisions. :prayer:

I am glad that I found this site, and the forums and posts that I have read are very encouraging to me. :amen:

God bless, starlight. :angel:
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WoundedSpirit

Jul 15, 2006
✟15,134.00
Faith
Christian
Welcome Starlight. I am also a new member but what caught my eye was the fact that you do medical transcription. Before I got too ill, I also did medical transcription and coding. I am also divorced. I pray that you find a house so you may relax in the privacy of your own home. Many blessings. WoundedSpirit

Upvote 0