zitreksun

Jul 16, 2005
Wisconsin
✟150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I pray in Jesus name that you would be with C.A.B.L. and his family in this time of need. I pray that your will would take place in this and that you would grant mercy upon this family. Mercy either for the court judgement, or for their lives in regards to your ultimate judgement. I thank you Lord that you are a merciful and loving God, and that you have the best interests for this family. Amen.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
zitreksun said:
Lord, I pray in Jesus name that you would be with C.A.B.L. and his family in this time of need. I pray that your will would take place in this and that you would grant mercy upon this family. Mercy either for the court judgement, or for their lives in regards to your ultimate judgement. I thank you Lord that you are a merciful and loving God, and that you have the best interests for this family. Amen.

Lord be with this family and that you will bring mercy on them and let their lives turn for the better and let the possible be that and you are a loving and forgiving God indeed. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.