Not open for further replies.

hawko

Aug 29, 2006
✟9,246.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This morning I went to confession, and after saying my penance I remained in church for a while, saying the rosary. Afterwards, I was thanking the Lord for the gift of the sacrament of confession,(which I try to take advantage of on a regular basis). Then I was telling the Lord that we in this century are always so busy, that we never really have time to pray and do penance as we should. Then these words came to me (which I believe are from the Lord); " That is why I have given the gift of purgatory, my final act of mercy ". When we think of it, this really makes sence. Jesus understands the demands of people living in these times, and He wants none to perish, so His mercy not only is present during our entire lifetime, but also extends past our moment of death. By this means, we may be further purified in readiness for our entrance into heaven.

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just today some of my children and I were talking about purgatory. I told them that if it does exist (and I think it does), then it is not a bad thing, but a good thing. And that it is God's mercy.

Thank you for sharing what He told you! It is comforting and a blessing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.