Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gog/Magog is not going to take place until after the little horn comes to power as leader of Europe.

The little horn of Daniel is explained here:
The Little Horn of Daniel

Picture-43.png

Gabriel told Daniel there are only 4 Beasts that will directly affect the Jews till the end of times, the final beast is Roman Empire and the RCC is the Roman Empire reinstituted. There are thousands of kingdoms on earth but Gabriel didnt mention them because only 4 Beasts directly affected the Jews.

Gabriel also told us that antichrist shall be of the Roman.
26"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing (Jesus crucified not for Himself), and the people (Roman soldiers) of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27"And he (the Roman prince of verse 26) will make a firm covenant with the many for one week,

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think people need to wait before they start naming the Antichrist.Father God has not allowed that person to be revealed yet. There are many evil men in the world today who could fit the bill. But I think we need to keep in mind that the antichrist will be a man of "peace". Everyone will love him at first. By peace he will deceive many. I think we should just wait and see who successfully brokers a seven year peace treaty with Israel.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think people need to wait before they start naming the Antichrist.Father God has not allowed that person to be revealed yet. There are many evil men in the world today who could fit the bill. But I think we need to keep in mind that the antichrist will be a man of "peace". Everyone will love him at first. By peace he will deceive many. I think we should just wait and see who successfully brokers a seven year peace treaty with Israel.
I agree we should just wait and see what happens. It shouldn't be long.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How old are you now ?
Blink your eyes and baaang
30 years, 40 years or may be 50 years have passed with a blink of your eyes.

What has our age to do with anything?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shortly to us is what I intended.

Oh... so you are using a polar opposite meaning to the one the Apostles used when they claimed exactly the same thing you are claiming?

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Biblical Origins of the 70-Nation Anti-Israel Paris Conference

I need to tell you all that the Rapture will happen before Gog & Magog war.
Because in order for the God of Old Yahwe to return with His mighty hands to punish the mutiny of mankind as He did to Pharaoh, the Holy Spirit and the church must be removed first.

So the Rapture must happen soon not because God is ruled by nations who are pushing their agenda to split Israel.

Because its actually God Himself who put the hooks into their jaws ! (its God who gather them on 15th Jan 17) and the hooks of God will draw the jaws of nations further with their armies to Israel for the feast of the vultures who shall be satisfied with the flesh.

God will honour His covenant with Abraham, Ishak and Jacob, He will punish nations who want to split His land.

Ezekiel 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

I hate to pour water on your thinking, but it is now Jan. 20, 2017 and............................

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[QUOTE="Another Lazarus
Another Lazarus, nothing happened on Jan 15. Gog/Magog is not going to take place until after the little horn comes to power as leader of Europe. There may be a Psalms 23 war in the mean time, it is not for certain.[/QUOTE]

I would say to you that it will be the Rapture 1st and then the A/C will be revealed.
Actually I did not say that. Paul did and I just read and post the work of others.

2 Thess. 2:3..........
"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition".

1st...........Falling away.
2nd..........Rapture.
3rd...........A/C revealed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would say to you that it will be the Rapture 1st and then the A/C will be revealed.
Actually I did not say that. Paul did and I just read and post the work of others.

2 Thess. 2:3..........
"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition".

1st...........Falling away.
2nd..........Rapture.
3rd...........A/C revealed.
No. Paul did not say what you have misinterpreted by equating man of sin with the term Antichrist.

What the verse actually says is the man of sin is revealed. It does not say Antichrist. It is the same person, but it not in the same role.

What I am saying is the revealing of the man of sin is marked by his going into the temple, sitting, claiming to be God.
The person will have been the Antichrist for around 3 years - 3 months before he is revealed as the man of sin.

The Rapture should talk place before the man of sin is revealed (which will be around 3 years - 3 months after the 7 years begins) But the Rapture does not necessarily happen before the person who becomes the Antichrist confirms the covenant to begin the 7 years. It could, and I hope it does, but it is not essential to be in line with the passage.

Let's go with Jesus.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No. Paul did not say what you have misinterpreted by equating man of sin with the term Antichrist.

What the verse actually says is the man of sin is revealed. It does not say Antichrist. It is the same person, but it not in the same role.

What I am saying is the revealing of the man of sin is marked by his going into the temple, sitting, claiming to be God.
The person will have been the Antichrist for around 3 years - 3 months before he is revealed as the man of sin.

The Rapture should talk place before the man of sin is revealed (which will be around 3 years - 3 months after the 7 years begins) But the Rapture does not necessarily happen before the person who becomes the Antichrist confirms the covenant to begin the 7 years. It could, and I hope it does, but it is not essential to be in line with the passage.

Let's go with Jesus.

Actually I do not grasp your thinking.

The verse is very clear to me Douggg. Verse 8 says..... "Then shall THE WICKED be revealed, WHOM the lord shall consume........".

That says to me without a doubt that the "man of sin" is the WICKED who is in fact the A/C.

I can not see any other explination my friend.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Actually I do not grasp your thinking.

The verse is very clear to me Douggg. Verse 8 says..... "Then shall THE WICKED be revealed, WHOM the lord shall consume........".

That says to me without a doubt that the "man of sin" is the WICKED who is in fact the A/C.

I can not see any other explination my friend.
There is no other explanation that it is the same person. Yes. But the person is no longer the Antichrist, by virtue of committing the act of claiming to be God (which Israel will reject him at that point - ending his time as the Antichrist.

You have the embedded in your mind thinking about the quote Antichrist - as referring to that person as the quote Antichrist over the course of the seven years. But that is a misconception. The person is not the Antichrist until he is anointed as the King of Israel. And stops being the Antichrist, when Israel rejects him from continuing as their king. The person is the Antichrist only for the first 3 years 3 months of the 7 years. Then his time as the Antichrist is done - that stage of his time.

The person goes through a series of stages. As an example John F. Kennedy - was an officer on PT109. He was not president at the time. Then later he became Senator. He was not president. Then he became president - and when he did, he was not longer Senator.

The person first becomes the little horn.
Then becomes the prince who shalll come
Then becomes the Antichrist (anointed the King of Israel - that's what makes him the Antichrist)
Then becomes the revealed man of sin (which Israel will reject him as continuing as their king at the time of his act of claiming to be God. Ending his time as the Antichrist, the King of Israel.)
Then becomes the beast, after God has him killed, and brought back to life. It is then the Lord will consume him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is no other explanation that it is the same person. Yes. But the person is no longer the Antichrist, by virtue of committing the act of claiming to be God (which Israel will reject him at that point - ending his time as the Antichrist.

You have the embedded in your mind thinking about the Antichrist - as referring to that person as the Antichrist over the course of the seven years. But that is a misconception. The person is not the Antichrist until he is anointed as the King of Israel. And stops being the Antichrist, when Israel rejects him from continuing as their king. The person is the Antichrist only for the first 3 years 3 months of the 7 years. Then his time as the Antichrist is done - that stage of his time.

The person goes through a series of stages. As an example John F. Kennedy - was an officer on PT109. He was not president at the time. Then later he became Senator. He was not president. Then he became president - and when he did, he was not longer Senator.

The person first becomes the little horn.
Then becomes the prince who shalll come
Then becomes the Antichrist (anointed the King of Israel - that's what makes him the Antichrist)
Then becomes the revealed man of sin (which Israel will reject him as continuing as their king at the time of his act of claiming to be God. Ending his time as the Antichrist, the King of Israel.)
Then becomes the beast, after God has him killed, and brought back to life. It is then the Lord will consume him.

Thanks Doug. I never thought of it this way before, but it makes sense. What you are saying is he is the same person in different roles, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Major1, Thats a wonderful family of yours, God bless !

What do you mean deeper in debt ?

Thank you for the flowers!!! Those are our grandchildren. It is an old picture and we have had an addition since then.

My comment was directed at he statement of............
"What has our age to do with anything?"

To which I said ........

"It means we are another day older and deeper in debt."

I really did not have a deep theological thought in mind.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And the Multi-Ethnic, Secularists that control the land now are the rightful deed holders to that Abrahamic covenant because....?

Edom maliciously occupies God's ancient holy land per the prophecy of Ezekiel 36:1-5

Ezekiel 37 says when Israel returns to the holy land they will live in obedience to God's Laws.

The so-called "Israelis" promote sodomites [annual sodomite parades in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem]
and fund abortions [including abortions for women forced into their military.] God may indeed
send an army against ALL reprobates who practice such abominations... it is already happening
in [former] Christian lands.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is interesting related news.

" 'Trump has already sent embassy architects to Jerusalem'

22/01/17

Amid reports regarding progress on the possible relocation of the United States Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the Israeli capital of Jerusalem, a senior Jerusalem city official claims the Trump administration has already dispatched architects involved in the planning and design of American diplomatic facilities to Israel...

[...]

On Sunday night, Jerusalem City Councilman and Deputy Mayor Meir Turjemon told Channel 10 that in fact preliminary work on a new embassy in Jerusalem had already begun, claiming that a US government architect responsible for designing American diplomatic facilities were examining possible building sites in the Israeli capital. "

more at link

'Trump has already sent embassy architects to Jerusalem'

Upvote 0