Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lavi waited a few day's before bringing her plan into motion. She walked to the front door of the prison and knocked. Her clothes were neat, but they weren't fancy. When the guard opened the door, he sneered.
"We've already got a maid. Go on." he said.
"Please! I have not eaten in three day's. I was on a small boat headed for Ireland. But I got caught in a storm and with luck landed here." Lavi stopped.
"Come on in. We'll see what the boss wants to do wif' ya." The guard led her to a large room.
"I told you Charlie no more maids!" a man, dressed quite fancily yelled.
"Sir, she askes to be fed." The man looked at Lavi.
"Explain why you are here." he said.
"Sir, I was on a small boat headed for Ireland. I got caught in a storm and was lucky to land here." she said.
"Were you alone?"
"No sir. My cousins decided to leave me in the middle of the ocean. They jumped off the boat and swam home. I can't swim you see, so I had no choice but to stay in the boat. The also took the ores, so I had no way of steering. I have not eaten in three days."
The man inspected Lavi.
"Very well." Charles led Lavi to a small room filled with canned foods. He left without noticing that Lavi had stolen his keys. She snuck around the prison, until she reached Edmonds cell. She unlocked the door and walked in. Edmond had cramed himself in a corner.
"Edmond, it's okay." Lavi whispered.
"Who-who are you?" Edmond asked.
"You're way out of here." Lavi replied.
"I wish to remain annonamous for now. But you will find out who I am soon enough."
Edmonds hair had grown quite a bit, but he'd, somehow, been able to keep his beard shaved.
"Lavinya?" he asked suddenly. Lavinya smiled and nodded. Edmond stood, and rushed towards her.
"You gave me the letter. The one from Christiana."
"I gave you a letter, yes. I didn't know who it was from. Count Dontarz gave it to me to give to you." Edmond hugged Lavinya who tried to control her sudden rush of tears.

Upvote 0

Kookaburra

searching for The Hidden Country
Aug 9, 2002
✟10,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jazper wiped the last mess up from the kitchen, then surveyed her work.

Not half bad.

She knew that Lavinya was probably already in the castle, and she knew that she didn't have much time. She served the Head his food, but when she passed him his meal, she 'accidentally' pricked him with a concealed knife, just on the end of his finger.

Not noticing, the Head dismissed her, and she hurried back to the kitchen, where Creel was wont to hang around. She put some weak poison and sleeping powder in the stew when he wasn't looking, and then he served himself as usual once the other staff had served themselves.

"I don't trust you." said Creel directly, as he ate his food. Jazper couldn't help but smirk inside at the thought of him already falling into her plans. Half an hour later, he lost coherance, and was asleep within minutes. Jazper bound and gagged him, dragging him slowly down to the harbor. she had nothing to fear from the others--most of the staff were on her side, and the others were down at the dock, already packed aboard a single sailing boat, which had supplies, but no oars or sail. It drifted out of the harbor and caught the current towards England.

The Head was deathly sick that night, and was tended to in such a way that he wouldn't die, but would never talk or walk again. He didn't suspect Jazper--in fact, as soon as he could get someone to understand him, he had the already gone guards executed.

Jaz soon began releasing some of the prisoners that she trusted, and she set them to work cleaning up the place. She found Lavi and Edward and explained the situation, agreeing that they should begin searching for what Jazper claimed was what would change their lives.

Jazper knew where it was, but the landscape had changed much. All they had to do was find it.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lavinya and Edmond joined Jaz, and they snuck out of the prison. They walked around the land for a few hours, as Jaz tried to remember where the treasure had been hidden.

Count Dontarz smiled. "You can stay how ever long you wish, my friend. It get's rather lonesome in here with only the servents to talk to." Dontarz said.

Christiana walked back into her room, wishing that Edmond would get her letter.

Upvote 0