St. Paul
✟8,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.
I feel like this verse is a good reminder to people who feel lost. Including me. I wanted to post this, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟109,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.
I feel like this verse is a good reminder to people who feel lost. Including me. I wanted to post this, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.
What makes you feel lost?

• Friendly
Reactions: kaylarose3
Upvote 0

kaylarose3

Dec 17, 2023
St. Paul
✟8,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I struggle with sin and I can be selfish. Sometimes I feel like I am incapable of being good enough for God.

What makes you feel lost?
I struggle with sin and selfishness. Sometimes I feel like I'm incapable of being good enough for God.

Upvote 0

kaylarose3

Dec 17, 2023
St. Paul
✟8,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I praise the Lord God for His grace and mercy because no one is good enough to deserve Heaven or forgiveness of sin.
Thank you, you're right. I'll try to change my thinking, it's been hard for me lately.

• Prayers
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I struggle with sin and selfishness. Sometimes I feel like I'm incapable of being good enough for God.
Don't try to be good enough for God. God loves you exactly as you are.

I was trying to be worthy of God after I was baptized but was failing badly. I cried out for help and thr Spirit spoke and said " I didn't ask you to be perfect, Jesus has done that for you".

I then realized it wasn't about me doing the work but having faith in the works of Jesus. I put my trust in the Spirit which God gave me through baptism. As that Spirit began to teach me true love, my sinful desires began to fade.

God did the work that I could not.

Upvote 0