Aug 9, 2002
In a house
Visit site
✟18,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can anyone else see it? So many things are going on, i feel God's got something big planned for me, and i can see Him moving through others in this awesome country! it's so cool! My sis recently said that at least once a week when she's reading the Bible on the train, a person comes up to her and does/says something to show they're a christian too. and, i just recently learned that this country was actually dedicated to God when it was discovered!! I believe this can truly become the Great South Land of the Holy Spirit! it seems so real to me! i can't hold it in!!:clap:

mamaneenie

Oct 30, 2003
Australia
✟18,646.00
Faith
Christian
I find your enthusiasm uplifting. And cutie is a cute name.

Also, I am new and unsure of how this forum works.

The only other thing I have used like this is message boards on a parenting website. but it is nothing like this.

Exactly what are blessings? I know what they are in the everyday sense, but what does it mean on this forum?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ex-Cutie

Forgiven
Aug 9, 2002
In a house
Visit site
✟18,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think so. the whole world is falling faster and faster, i reckon. But, i've felt a real burden for my country and really think God is doing something here! I've been praying for 3 yrs now for this country, and i've seen some real positive signs! some are long stories, but basically God has given us so many people to witness to, and so many people are interested! i feel Australians are searching, lost, but don't know where to look. it's up to us to show them. no matter how we may feel about this country or it's future, we must still try our hardest to show the lost souls the Way!

And i like our PM. He's done a great job!;)

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Can anyone else see it? So many things are going on, i feel God's got something big planned for me, and i can see Him moving through others in this awesome country! it's so cool! My sis recently said that at least once a week when she's reading the Bible on the train, a person comes up to her and does/says something to show they're a christian too. and, i just recently learned that this country was actually dedicated to God when it was discovered!! I believe this can truly become the Great South Land of the Holy Spirit! it seems so real to me! i can't hold it in!!:clap:
17 years later: Where is the general revival? Nothing has happened yet. Maybe those who are prophesying revival in our time are false prophets whose prophecies don't come to pass.

Upvote 0