Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
GOD is sooo Good, I was feeling really down yesterday, my circumstances have been overwhelming me, but GOD is the lifter of my soul. I cried because I was feeling bad about things and I had to remember that GOD'S Word says that HIS Grace is sufficient for me and I had to tell myself this and Praise GOD, HE turned my sorrow into joy and HE gave me a very simple revelation, in the present time because of my circumstance I may not feel like I want to be here anymore but would I still feel that way if everything was o.k., no, so there is no reason to feel that way now. Hallelujah, HE is so Great, and today I am still full of GOD'S Joy, but my circumstances remain the same for now, but I know HE is in control.
PRAISE GOD!

Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praise GOD, HE turned my sorrow into joy and HE gave me a very simple revelation, in the present time because of my circumstance I may not feel like I want to be here anymore but would I still feel that way if everything was o.k., no, so there is no reason to feel that way now...PRAISE GOD!

You are developing a heart & soul full of his mercy. He is with you in this season of despair. His purpose is not that you will remain in your current situation, but that you be led to a place of provision and rest. Our Heavenly Father has provided for us in His Kingdom. Jesus told us to seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all that we ask and need would be provided. His kingdom will be manifest in your situation. The Kingdom of God is within you. You are the Kingdom of God.:bow::pray:

Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you VCS and Spirit Compass

GOD is so Glorious, My husband finally came to church with me and he was mad at me too. I couldn't understand what I did to deserve his anger but I dealt with it patiently. He didn't even sit with me when we went and he said that he only came because my friend and sister in Christ invited him. I have tried to get him to come with me plenty of times but I praise GOD that HE used her to convince him to come and he said that he was glad he came.
I praise GOD because HE is Wise.
I praise GOD because HE is Merciful.
I praise GOD because HE is Patient.
I praise GOD because HE is Understanding.
I praise GOD because HE is Compassionate.
I praise GOD because HE is Mighty.
I praise GOD because HE is GOD.

YOUR works are Marvelous, Hallelujah, thank YOU, Jesus.
Lord YOU are Wothy of all the Glory and all the Honor and all the Praise.

Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I praise GOD for HIS Lovingkindness, Mercy, Patience, and Grace. I praise GOD for blessing me with a family that is helping me in my time of need. I praise GOD because HE is in control. I praise GOD because HE let HIS Son become a sacrifice for my sins, a debt that I can only hope to payback in some way, and it is a gift of GOD. GOD is Wonderful.
GOD is working out what the enemy meant for bad and turning it into good. The just shall live by faith, faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidience of things not yet seen, if only I have mustard seed of faith, without faith it's impossible to please GOD. Oh, my GOD, I pray that you heal my faith.
I thank YOU Lord. I praise YOUR Name. YOU are my GOD. YOU are GOD alone.

Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father GOD I praise YOU for the refreshing of YOUR Spirit. YOU are so Awesome and Wonderful to me. I cannot contain the joy of the Lord you have placed inside of me. My circumstances hasn't changed but YOU have given me a new spirit.
I was feeling down but YOU have lifted me up. I praise YOU.
Hallelujah! Thank YOU, Jesus.
To GOD be the Glory, HIS Love is everlasting and HIS mercy endureth forever. HE will keep me in perfect peace when my eyes are stayed on HIM. GOD there in no one like YOU. YOU are the Alpha and Omega. YOU are the Lord of Glory. YOU are the Great I AM. Hallelujah. GOD YOU are so Wonderful.
Hallelujah. My spirit sings praises to YOU. Hallelujah. GOD YOU are my peace. Hallelujah. Lord I praise YOUR name. YOU are Wonderful, YOU are Great, YOU are Magnificient, YOU are Holy, YOU are Powerful, YOU are GOD.
Abba Father, I love YOU.
In Jesus' Righteous name.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father GOD and Lord Jesus I thank YOU for being in my life.

Waiting on the Lord can be fustrating. Forgive me, Lord, for my impatience. And thank YOU for a refreshing of YOUR Spirit. I am traveling down a long road. I'm in a valley place. I know my GOD is with me. I believe HIS Word when HE says HE will never leave me, nor forsake me. My finite mind cannot even see what HIS plans are for me. That old serpent stands to accuse me at every turn, making me feel guilty and condemned but his future is already determined and the outcome is to burn in the lake of fire and when I am feeling condemned the Word tells me that Jesus has taken away my sins. He is my Salvation. He has already defeated the enemy with his death on the cross.

Thank YOU, Lord for YOUR Salvation.

I praise GOD for another day. I praise GOD for the ones HE has put in my life. I praise GOD for HIS Word. I praise GOD because HE is worthy to be praised. I praise GOD for HIS Wisdom. I praise GOD for HIS gifts. I praise GOD because HE is the Great I AM. I praise GOD because there is no one like HIM. I praise GOD because of HIS goodness. I praise GOD for HE is just. I praise GOD for HIS Mighty Power. I praise GOD for HIS Love.

Praise GOD!

:amen:

Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfPJ4j5P5X8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfPJ4j5P5X8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tried to post song from you tube, not sure how, follow the link. It's Israel Houghton Alpha & Omega

Last edited:
Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Everyone that visits this site knows GOD is so Gooooood!

We praise HIM because HE wakes us up every morning.
We praise HIM because HE watches over us at night.
We praise HIM because HE is not willing that any should perish
We praise HIM because HE is our Salvation
We praise HIM because HE has accepted us into the family of GOD.
HE deserves all the praise.

And I praise HIM today because HE is Amazing. HE cares about the little things and answers the smallest prayers.

My husband works 40 miles away. I have to drive. It's 160 miles for me to take him back and forth to work everyday. I have a Dodge Grand Caravan. Last night I only had $5.20 to put in an empty gas tank. That put about 2 gallons of gas in the van. The MPG for the van is approx 21 miles per gallon. Praise GOD, I prayed for GOD to be with me driving and knew nothing was impossible with HIM, for me not to run out of gas. I felt as if GOD were driving. So on a 41 mpg tank I drove 80 miles, Hallelujah, isn't HE good.
:clap:

Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I praise GOD because HE woke me up this morning.
I praise GOD because HE has kept my husband and I together.
I praise GOD because HE has healed my son, Antonio
I praise GOD because HE has blessed me with gracious parents that have helped me out.
I praise GOD because I have 3 beautiful children.
I praise GOD because my children have been a blessing.
I praise GOD for my mother-in-law who is still around
I praise GOD for my sister, sister-in-law , and their children.
I praise GOD for the job HE is going to provide.
I praise GOD for HIS daily provision and grace.
I praise GOD for the pastor at my church
I praise GOD for my sisters in christ who have been their for me to encourage me.
I praise GOD for being a presence in my life
I praise GOD in all that I go through
I praise GOD because HE is a comfort in my storm.
I praise GOD to live in a country that allows freedom of religion
I praise GOD for HIS creation and creative powers
I praise GOD for HIS righteousness
I praise GOD for HIS Son
I praise GOD for the return of Jesus Christ
I praise GOD for all that I am and hope to be.
I praise GOD for who HE is
I praise GOD because I don't know how to do anything else.
I praise GOD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums