Seoul
✟27,093.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please, pray the following for us(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak, Tan-ae).

1. Jesus, forgive our sins and grant us the true freedom you promised. Remove all blinders from our eyes, which you have called the lamp of our bodies.

2. King Jesus, please let your kingdom quickly rule over us all. You cast out the evil spirits from us directly with your Holy Spirit, and share with us what we have been robbed of.

3. I ask that Jesus designate us as those who directly reveal the Father God, and give each of us his presence.so that we may know the Father God.(Matthew11:27)

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please, pray the following for us(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak, Tan-ae).

1. Jesus, forgive our sins and grant us the true freedom you promised. Remove all blinders from our eyes, which you have called the lamp of our bodies.

2. King Jesus, please let your kingdom quickly rule over us all. You cast out the evil spirits from us directly with your Holy Spirit, and share with us what we have been robbed of.

3. I ask that Jesus designate us as those who directly reveal the Father God, and give each of us his presence.so that we may know the Father God.(Matthew11:27)
I join you in prayer

Upvote 0