Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thankful today to live freely in America without the persecutions experienced around the world... and look, there are all these cute fireworks splashing on my screen (my ADD mind finds this exciting). Happy 4th of July to everyone here who is in America.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid

XianGoth1334

Mar 21, 2023
Boston, MA
✟15,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
-
Well God has in the past but not sure about the future. A lot of americans are moving away from God.
Yes, that is true. It is also true that things tend to go in cycles. There have been many dark times in American history and then there were times of blessing and hope. And there will be darkness again. And there will be hope again. We are not forsaken.

• Optimistic
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-
Well God has in the past but not sure about the future. A lot of americans are moving away from God.
Can you blame them for all the confusion from the media? We need to fight the lies head-on.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Can you blame them for all the confusion from the media? We need to fight the lies head-on.

Well it started years ago in Europe and has made it way to America. I personally believe the 1960's was the start in America.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well it started years ago in Europe and has made it way to America. I personally believe the 1960's was the start in America.
True my generation and I'm sorry. Sadly, I realized recently when I started thinking about my grandbabies' future but today we are plugged in and all the misinformation. I still think God hates lies. Peace

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
True my generation and I'm sorry. Sadly, I realized recently when I started thinking about my grandbabies' future but today we are plugged in and all the misinformation. I still think God hates lies. Peace
-​
Our government tells quite a few too and i am not just speaking about the federal/national. But state and local governments are just as bad.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0