Give Me 1 Shred Of Evidence...

noojoo

Jun 7, 2006
✟114.00
Faith
Atheist
cmon?? can u???

there is not one piece of evidence that christianity is in any factual way true!!!

the only tangible glue that holds christians to christianity is so that they can rest their heads on all those big problems on life after def, and who created the universe u know that!!

for all u know it could have been created by som random yet quite intelligent man who was able to REALIZe and thus play on the cowardice of man, and that

all of u are living in a lie!!!!

but, its blissful lie, and what can be done till one random dude such as i, not only i, comes and attempts to (some might say awfully)((but at least i do!)) shatter ur fake beliefs

i mean seriusly, all u intellectuals have to admit, no body wants to go burn in a lake of sulfur, so lets take the good safe side, and sacrifice bout an hour in church, so that we can eat bagels and cream cheese in heaven

and with wings,

but in reality, the truh of def is already there, in front of u

ever heard of plato's analogy of those dudes and those shadows??

yea. guess who i am?

guess who u are??

and guess the corrolation between a certain devious and clever shadow and chrisitanity,,

but wt the hell, if it placates humanity into blissful ignorance,

no one gives a sh*t, i mean seriusly, every1 just lives a peaceful epicurean life with christianity, and thats y u follow it

tho u hav to accept a certain thing to be christian, and thats that little thing called, faith!

*** its so full of bs, i mean cmon!

believe, that there was a man called jesus , believe that there is a god, a soul, a heaven bla bla, and

BANG

ull get a blissful false , BUT happy life,

and im a man who cannot accept that!

and am willing to disturb ur lives to inform u that its all in vain, and that when those little neurons in ur brain stop clicking, u as a person will cease to exist.

and thats the truth thats been in ur head since uve thought.

so y do u follow it?

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So... give me one shred of evidence it isn't true. I know it's true by reasons I shall not disclose here... ever. So stop questioning people's faith, because it is all on an individual basis, for individual reasons, for different proofs of answered prayer, and so forth. You have no right to question my faith, or anyone's.

Otherwise... welcome to CF, stay around for a bit and learn something.

Upvote 0

noojoo

Jun 7, 2006
✟114.00
Faith
Atheist
anemone said:
So... give me one shred of evidence it isn't true. I know it's true by reasons I shall not disclose here... ever. So stop questioning people's faith, because it is all on an individual basis, for individual reasons, for different proofs of answered prayer, and so forth. You have no right to question my faith, or anyone's.

Otherwise... welcome to CF, stay around for a bit and learn something.
i do not have evidence for it not being true, i am just saying that there is a possibility, a tremendously huge one, that it is fake.

who wrote the bible?

wheres the evidence that what they say in there is true?

anyone could have written the bible.
it could have been a secret society who wanted to **** ppls lives up.

i do understand why u believe in this.

but really u understand urself why u believe in this too.

but for you the benefits come at a higher rate for urself than the negatifs.

Upvote 0

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 8, 2005
Ohio
✟18,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Search for the Prophicies of Jesus, there are hundreds of them, all fulfullied. I think most people just make assumptions about what they have heard, and dont do any searching themselves. I always made the assumptions about the Catholic church, and ive looked into it, and Im amazed that thing they said have a biblical backing to them. Im not done with my search yet, so I dont have any answers. I think religion is way to important to put off. To quote Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Make a challenge to Jesus, tell him that if he exist, you are going to fully search for the truth. He has already put the challenge out to you, will you accept it. Then if you HONESTLY search, be open minded about it, and find nothing, then if it turns out it is true, you can at least tell Jesus on the throne of Judgement that he failed you not the other way around.

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

Jesus has promised that if you search you will find him, so whats holding you back?

Upvote 0

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
you ask us for an evidence for the truth? and yet you have not a shred of evidence to prove it untrue?

the evidence of truth is in the lives of men and women of faith. in this carnal, selfish world...who is first to go mend wounds and heal lives when disaster strikes? it is the Christians. This is the evidence of the love of Christ. Do you see aetheists there, do you see buddhists there? You see Christians sending food, water, doctors are there and Christians send money to help rebuild homes and lives. This is one evidence of the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ at work in Christians today.

Take that!

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reading the Bible isn't enough. Study church history, study what the Bible scholars say, study the historical facts versus "what is supposed" by unbelievers... there is much more to the Bible than you suppose in a simplistic manner. Putting us down for our faith is not fair. My faith came about in a rather complex manner. As I stated before I will not discuss it here, at any time. Your accusations against me are mute.

Upvote 0

Bernergirl

Jun 21, 2006
Visit site
✟16,161.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Politics
US-Democrat
I recommend reading The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel and moving on from there. If you can forgive his occasional, "The evidence seemed overwhelming..." comments, his books are quite an interesting read. I haven't read his others, but I have heard about them and I would suggest at least checking them out.

If you can explore the evidence for and against with a truly open mind and come to your on conclusion based on the evidence, then good on ya. If you cannot explore the evidence, I would challenge your right to comment. I don't care what you believe, but please be respectful of what I believe, even if you don't agree that it is "factual."

I Corinthians 1:18

Upvote 0

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
from your post it sounds like you are a victim of the book and movie da vinci code. i am an artist and i have been to the louvre and westminster abbey and seen masterpieces of leonardo da vinci. this is all fiction for the gullible to swallow. there is no mystery and leonardo's works and no conspiracy. i am so sorry that you fall for these hollywood lies.

Upvote 0

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
and oh yes, i read pre socrates, socrates, plato, freud, nietsche, jung and all your philosophers before i became a christian searching for the truth. i found the only truth in the Word of God, in the bible and in my Savior Jesus Christ. therein is the evidence you are looking for. read it and find out for yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums